Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osoviejo
    replied
    You can still do the tutorial, even if you skipped it originally.

https://forum.makingfun.com/showthre...ll=1#post75620

Leave a comment:

• phaolo
    replied
    Ah yes, I created an account to get the Eternium M&M's item.
    I didn't know that this skipped the tutorial, but amen at this point.

Thank you for the answers

Leave a comment:

• Mihnea
    replied
    Originally posted by phaolo View Post
    1- can you add a tutorial in the future? Starting without any info is a bit weird.
    We have a fairly detailed 4-part tutorial where we show the basic mechanics and the 4 classes. Maybe you skipped it by creating an account right from the beginning?

2- is the single player mode going to be expanded in some way? (even included in the paid part)
    We are thinking about adding extra game modes, such as daily challenges, but it's going to happen after the release.

3- isn't it possible to make more money after beating SP with 1 character? O_o
    You can make more money in multiplayer. This is mainly a multiplayer game; the solo campaign is basically an extension of the tutorial, and a way to make some money to upgrade and customize the character before jumping into MP.

4- can you add some options, like volume control and keyboard shortcuts? (e.g: spacebar = end turn)
    Sure, they're on the todo list.

5- is the game going to be: standalone, only on Steam, or also on other stores? (e.g: GOG)
    The game will be available through Steam and standalone from the website. We're not targeting other stores right now, but we'll look into that after we launch on Steam.

We'll also release on iOS and Android, where it will obviously be available through the respective app stores. The unlock is going to cost the same everywhere, since it applies to the account, and you can use an unlocked account with any client, no matter the platform and store.

Leave a comment:

• phaolo
    replied
    Cool, thanks.

Btw I have to ask you some questions:
    1- can you add a tutorial in the future? Starting without any info is a bit weird.
    2- is the single player mode going to be expanded in some way? (even included in the paid part)
    3- isn't it possible to make more money after beating SP with 1 character? O_o
    4- can you add some options, like volume control and keyboard shortcuts? (e.g: spacebar = end turn)
    5- is the game going to be: standalone, only on Steam, or also on other stores? (e.g: GOG)
    Last edited by phaolo; 05-01-2017, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mihnea
    replied
    Thanks for the report. Regarding #1, I've seen this happen a few times, although not exactly with this behavior. I'll investigate.

For #2, the client forces the window content to 16:9, 16:10 or 4:3, but that doesn't take into account the title bar and borders. You can make it 16:10, but it has to be a bit narrower than the screen to be able to fit the entire window. Anyway, this will no longer be an issue when we implement full screen and maximize, which should happen soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sometimes game hangs, screen estate not fully utilized

1- sometimes the game hangs.
    This happened already 2 times randomly at "Keep or replace tokens".
    The screen is different from the correct one and I can only click on the lower tokens (which only add an X).
    See the attached image.

2- screen estate not fully utilized
    The game always starts windowed, but it doesn't fill up my 1680x1050 16:10 screen (I know, old resolution).
    If I resize it, it keeps the 16:9 aspect and goes out of the border.
    Attached Files
Working...
X