Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disarm

"Disable enemy weapons and shield next turn."

This works for removing a shield, but I've never seen it actually disable weapons. Is it broken or have I missed something?

So you played that, and the opponent attacked you with a weapon next turn? That should only happen if you're against a Crusader and he plays Cleanse. The token seems to work, but if you find that the opponent can use the weapons when Disarm is active, please send me the game log.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea (Developer) View Post
      So you played that, and the opponent attacked you with a weapon next turn?
      Yes, I just tested it with my assassin vs. the AI Expert berserker. What happens is I play the token, it is shown as an effect icon on the enemy, I end my turn, and the Disarm is cleared immediately. He's then free to fire. And does.

I'll send you the log, but this should be easy to reproduce. For my test, I started with Disarm (and discarded or restarted until I got it in my starting hand), stayed in stealth and did nothing except end turn until turn 5, then played it.

Comment

Check out the magic effect on that bot's off-hand weapon.

The problem is that Veteran's Hatchet does not have any feedback in the combat log, I'll fix that.

Comment

Dammit, sorry. Thought I looked everywhere for a counter. Must be time for bed.

Comment

Working...
          X