Zealot Warhammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zealot Warhammer

This is wielded by the AI Expert Crusader. It appears to be particularly zealous with its bonus ("This weapon gains two damage for each active buff.") Although to be fair, I've been known to miss explanatory effects before.

The first time I noticed it was after the opponent played (one) Beacon of Light token, for which the weapon was awarded a 4-damage bonus. There were also other examples where the effect appeared to be excessive.

If this sounds like a legit issue, I can send a log after I finish getting crushed by this guy.

I've watched the entire replay for the log you sent and couldn't find any instance of overzealotry. The weapon basically gains 2 damage for each effect icon with a blue border that's shown for the owner (on top of what those effects do, of course). In particular, when the AI played Beacon of Light, it got +2 damage from the token itself, and +2 because there was one active buff, so +4 total.

Comment

I should just start going to bed earlier. Sorry, really was hoping to go at least 1-for-3. But...no.

Comment

Working...
      X