Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stinger

Good morning,

I just bought Stinger to use it on Assasine.
    It says my attacks can't be blocked, evaded, or parried as long as I am in my special state.
    El Cid just blocks every attack from turn 1. What am I missing or is this a bug?

Thanks,
    Bockwurst

It’s a bug. Assassin starts the game in special state and Stinger doesn't seem to know that.

Comment

Thanks, but please let me know when they fix it.
      I spent 11700 on stinger and now it's almost useless...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBockwurst View Post
        Thanks, but please let me know when they fix it.
        I spent 11700 on stinger and now it's almost useless...
        I can undo the purchase for you if you want. Just PM me your email address for the game. The bug affects just turn 1, but it is very annoying. I had the same experience when I first got it: I was immediately paired against a Crusader and couldn't figure out what was happening.

Probably a quick fix for Mihnea

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post

I can undo the purchase for you if you want. Just PM me your email address for the game. The bug affects just turn 1, but it is very annoying. I had the same experience when I first got it: I was immediately paired against a Crusader and couldn't figure out what was happening.
          Hello. I bought a Stinger (11700) by mistake. Can you return me half the cost (5850)?

Date of purchase
          2018 - 07 - 11
          ~ 17:15 - 17:20

Comment

Originally posted by Valkir View Post

Hello. I bought a Stinger (11700) by mistake. Can you return me half the cost (5850)?

Date of purchase
            2018 - 07 - 11
            ~ 17:15 - 17:20
            I think we resolved this via email for you, but let me know if you need help.

Comment

Working...
            X