Hidden/Hard to see icons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden/Hard to see icons?

I'm not sure if this is worth a post but I just recently realised that when using the Brutal Assault Armband and you get the 20% chance to attack again, there's no icon/notification on your character except a little flash that is easy to miss on your trinket slot. I noticed that I've missed it a few times but of course it could just be me being noob about it.

I wonder if they are any other instances of other trinket or item effects like this, we should compile it here

If a trinket "activates" a highlight runs along the rim of the icon. The ability to attack again for that item is described in its text though.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
      If a trinket "activates" a highlight runs along the rim of the icon. The ability to attack again for that item is described in its text though.
      I don't know if it's just me but it's a little too subtle I feel. Like when you use a buff for example, the little icons pop up next to the character, so I was thinking we can add one more for trincket activations. I mean we already have it for damage over time or reduced ap, so why not one also for the brutal assault armband's second attack chance thingamajig?

Comment

It's not just you imho. I didn't even notice the moving turn-timer at first. Some UI actions and features are quite subtle, perhaps too much so.

Comment

Working...
        X