Ironbound

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting rank after a season is no advantage!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting rank after a season is no advantage!

Feels more like a Punisch if u have ti deal with 1500k Rating bots without any perks.
    Plus its harder to gain the win streak for resilence perk and u dont get the gold bonusses from previous ranks.
    U also dont get the Gold from the easy fights at the Beginning.

So why do we get punished for being good?

Well, we can't leave everyone at 3000k or whatever, right? Ranks have to be climbed, and would you rather start at 1k?

Comment

I think most want to start back out at 0 for the easy gold against the bots...but you'd be playing other season enders as well. Also need a space for newbies to learn, so although it sucks to have a harder time with perks, I think it's good for the game we start above 1000.

Comment

If you were like me and jumped into last season when it was two-thirds done, its great I had enough time to make enough rating to start this season at 1500 so now I have the time to get back into the top 5. If I started at 0 that would be a little harder.

Comment

My biggest gripe here is that there were supposed to be different rewards for this season. As such, I didn't sell my medals like normal. Now I am 22.5k out of pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
            My biggest gripe here is that there were supposed to be different rewards for this season. As such, I didn't sell my medals like normal. Now I am 22.5k out of pocket.
            Message me. I'll help you with that.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
              Well, we can't leave everyone at 3000k or whatever, right? Ranks have to be climbed, and would you rather start at 1k?
              Would rather start at 100.

Comment

Working...
              X