Toth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toth

I honestly can't believe Toth has not been fixed yet. It is the most ridiculously overpowered item in the game.
    RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

I don't know if I'd take it that far, but it's really hard to deal with. Depending on what I'm using, I just surrender because I know how those matches will go.

Comment

So without even trying you can get it's critical hit rate between 40-50% and make it so every critical hit does 20 or more damage healing the same amount. As if that's not enough, every crit comsumes 3 hp?? You don't even have to think or try with that kind of build, just schwing your weapon a few times a game. I know there are ways to defeat it, but that's just stupid. I'm sure not everyone agrees with me, but I know every weapon in this game, and I can't think of one that is more ridiculous.
      RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

As straight forward as they seem, it actually does take a bit of skill & experience (and luck ofc...) for them to be competitive at 3000+. My toth sader plateaued at about 3200. From what I've seen lately, Toth saders actually seem to be falling out of favor. Two very common builds at legend rank - foe storm witches and gimmicky assassins - can usually dispatch them with ease...

Truth is in games like this there will always be a meta or cookie cutter build which dominates the top of the ladder. Someone will always discover it and people will always copy it. If it's not Toth crusaders it will be something else. Last season it was duel cutlass/blunderbuss/parrot pirates. Right now I think it's these damn foe/storm witches and banshee witches. Both are annoying af and they make up at least half of legend matches, at LEAST. Who knows what it will be next week?

Comment

Working...
        X