Arena bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena bots

Not enough people play the arena for there not to be bots. Unable to find an opponent majority of the time. As the only practical funding source it really should be more consistent, like finding a match in normal gameplay.

I believe the arena could also benefit from more options to tinker with. I think it could get really interesting. Here are a few ideas:
    • More/custom wager amounts. 5k max bet is far too low. I'm looking for the high rollers.
    • Option to request a rematch after a battle. Option to challenge specific players. (Could add these to normal play as well)
    • Arena ladder/stats
    • Instead of searching for a random opponent, a challenge could be posted somewhere visible for anyone to accept.
    • Pre-battle menu where options such as rules, handicaps, forbidden things/classes, wager amount, etc. could be specified if desired.
    • Use preset arena characters or bring your own
    • Spectators (ability to enter ongoing matches purely as a spectator. Ability to throw tomatoes at the fighters - just simple animation with no impact on gameplay..... jk lol but really though that would be funny)
    • CHAT
    I don't know. I really just need a ton of money and arena bots would expedite the process by providing consistent matches.

Two points, which you may already know (I didn't know the 2nd point until 3mos playing):
    ​​​​​​Bots are available at the 200 wager point only.
    There are no separate queues for wager levels, so if you wager 5k and someone wagers 200, you can still get matched.

The devs do need to have some limit on the rate that gold can be earned, otherwise the game would be too easy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Blahaha View Post
      Not enough people play the arena for there not to be bots. Unable to find an opponent majority of the time. As the only practical funding source it really should be more consistent, like finding a match in normal gameplay.

I believe the arena could also benefit from more options to tinker with. I think it could get really interesting. Here are a few ideas:
      • More/custom wager amounts. 5k max bet is far too low. I'm looking for the high rollers.
      • Option to request a rematch after a battle. Option to challenge specific players. (Could add these to normal play as well)
      • Arena ladder/stats
      • Instead of searching for a random opponent, a challenge could be posted somewhere visible for anyone to accept.
      • Pre-battle menu where options such as rules, handicaps, forbidden things/classes, wager amount, etc. could be specified if desired.
      • Use preset arena characters or bring your own
      • Spectators (ability to enter ongoing matches purely as a spectator. Ability to throw tomatoes at the fighters - just simple animation with no impact on gameplay..... jk lol but really though that would be funny)
      • CHAT
      I don't know. I really just need a ton of money and arena bots would expedite the process by providing consistent matches.
      Damn, those are some serious ideas to take the arena to level 3!
      Blahaha I should have known you where the only person here crazy enough to suggest this! I am totally on-board though, you have my full support.

Oh and don't think I don't know what an arena junkie you are I seen you.

Comment

Working...
      X