300 life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 life

hi! i recently reach the 3000+ rating, i started playing when eternium has an event. why other players has 300 life? where did they get that trinket? i can't find in shop.

It's only for demigods, they are bots and are meant to be hard.

Comment

This should be more clear, everybody who encounters them probably thinks about hackers XD

Comment

Originally posted by phaolo View Post
        This should be more clear, everybody who encounters them probably thinks about hackers XD
        True. At 3k rank one should know about the ai though. But on the other hand there should be better distinction between ai and non.. even if it's just a different border or a button to click on like the ones that show class state specifics..i had to learn about ai the hard way through someone being a jerk about a post I made (he's a jerk to everyone tho lol)thinking I had finally beat the "guy" that had ruined my winning streak.. turned out to be a bot..
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
        CL 1000000000
        Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
        Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
        (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
        Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

Comment

Congratulation on your first 3000 rating, @ricky86!
          Prepare for the toughest battle in this game!

Btw, for you young leaves, it's easy to differentiate which is AI and human player. Tap the character's picture and you can see the rating. AI will have rating in round number (such as 1500, 1850, 2600) and human player will often have rating in number such as 2540, 2875, 3004.
          As for the arena, a bot will likely to spend some tokens that can be played in its turn, often recklessly.

Comment

thanks for the reply guys. hahaha. it took me hours to look for that trinket in shop. i thought maybe it was a reward during the 1st season and i felt devastated. by the way i'm below 3000 right now. 3 loss connection winning match. my wifi connection not stable due to weather disturbance.

Comment

I'm around the 1800 rank. Iv lost to the same bot twice in 5 matches. Idk how many bots are in the game but this dude whoops me bad. His weapon can be used every time he crits. And he would crit 6-7 times in a row. Makes me wanna throw my phone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smashburn17 View Post
                I'm around the 1800 rank. Iv lost to the same bot twice in 5 matches. Idk how many bots are in the game but this dude whoops me bad. His weapon can be used every time he crits. And he would crit 6-7 times in a row. Makes me wanna throw my phone!!!
                Bots have rankings like 1800 or 1150. Humans will have more "natural" numbers, like 1803 or 1155.

You will also have experiences where you make a new build and immediately encounter a bot that happens to have the perfect counter to your build. I love my stealth builds, but that damned ghost axe is a pain in the butt.

Comment

On the AI front, why on earth when I get disconnected does the game end?? I can understand this for a human player, however when playing a bot, surely the game should be able to continue and then the data from fight be added next time I get reconnected. This is especially frustrating as 2 out of 10 fights end with me being disconnected.

Comment

It's very frustrating. I think they are working on a way to reconnect if this happens. My game crashes occasionally and even though I immediately get back on, it is still an automatic loss. This is still a fairly new game and the devs are still working out the kinks. Just give it a little time

Comment

Being a newbie myself and seeing the demigods for the first time, I was like...oh. crap.

Comment

The devs would like to remove them and all bots once the player base is large enough to find a match at any time. The irony is that at 3K, you find a lot of the more active players.

Comment

Working...
                        X