Ironbound

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beautiful match! Endless Infinity! (aka the SOSC complaint thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for the promised nerf...

Comment

I'm skeptical of the change, too, tbh, but let's see how it plays out. That said, my first wanderer/sosc match I surrendered just before winning a match I totally didn't deserve to win.

Comment

Ooooo Alllll play this build AHHAHAHHAHHA SOSC is a very stiupid object

Comment

SOSC is changed THX

Comment

Originally posted by Khorne View Post
            SOSC is changed THX
            Look at the change carefully and how it works with the wanderer items before you celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Earlomorton View Post

Look at the change carefully and how it works with the wanderer items before you celebrate.
              if SOSC continues to be a senseless object, I hope to find an opponent who uses it and I copy the build to win.

Comment

I'll save you the trouble. The most common build I see is SoSC + Badge of Bravery. Wanderer Shield and dagger of your choice. I've seen fanatic dagger, reforged thug blade, reforged shadow fiend, or really anything because it doesnt matter much. The goal is to just infinite cycle tokens and a simple mithril dagger can still buff fine. There are other varients, but they're all as equally unclever.

Comment

HAHHAHAHAHAH STIUPID LITTLE OBJECT SoSC Suck Ironbound ...... DELETE SOSC

Comment

Originally posted by whitewolf750 View Post

Usually, games encourage you to get a complete set

Jk

Anyway, one of the reasons that this build became popular is that it has a high rate of success against the demigods....Using most of the other builds against demigods, if the RNG is in your opponent's favour, you have nearly no chance of winning...the difference is just that high....

oh well, if some are having difficulties to kill these annoying healers:
                    1. The berserk berserker build (ulfberht,spirit wolf skull, peace of mind, lucky gold coin) - depends on luck against the demigods but against the slow pace of the wanderer builds, you have all the time in the world to setup the kill....
                    2. The heavy hit berserker build(ex: atlantean sword,colossus grip,medal of cruelty) - kill the wanderer before it has time to start cycling...
                    3.The witch foehammer build (ex: foe hammer, eye of the storm/heart of the storm, sylvan fetish, shard of second chance/jar of horus) - I personally prefer the shard of second chance as you'll not run out of token while the jar of horus build requires you to kill the wanderer before you run out of good tokens....
                    4. if your enemy a wanderer who is NOT a crusader, reforged manticore sting will get the job done....(each critical hit with it will reduce the max enemy health by 10 )

As you can see, plenty of counters....
                    Damn, and I though I invented something new when I came up with that witch build.

Comment

Was sosc supposed to be nerfed? I think it's even worse now...

Comment

It's practically useless now thankfully.

Comment

I just noticed the updated version. Rejoice! The shard of infinite chances is no more.

Comment

SOSC is back, with wanderer,but in a new guise - now it is called sacred texts. Wait till you play it. My opponent went thru about 100 tokens (sound familiar? No strategy - just throw them down as fast as you can, after all, they are unlimited) and had plenty of healing due to his wanderer. He used stalker blade and ancile shield in an assassin build. If I had 19000 gold i would buy one myself. I think the more people that buy this, the faster it will be nerfed. I hope...
                            Last edited by Jo Dfo; 02-20-2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

I just played a crusader who also used sacred text and a wanderer shield. Same thing as SOSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Dfo View Post
                                I just played a crusader who also used sacred text and a wanderer shield. Same thing as SOSC.
                                I faced someone with that. I was able to beat it pretty easily just because I was using a fast build that dished out alot of damage.

That said, I have my own nasty assassin with Sacred Text, Ancile, Wandered Longsword, and an unnamed trinket that is really nasty. It plays from behind sometimes, but it's quite good. If not tedious.

Comment

Working...
                                X