Speed leveling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed leveling

Just curious, how long did it take you guys on average to reach legend 3k rank from scratch? I just started a newbie account and got up to 1.5k thus far after grinding for a full day (a Sunday well spent I'd say hahaha) gonna try to see if I can make it within 3

Between 100 and 150 wins depending on w/l ratio and what ratings you win against. Could be more, I joined in season 2, so didn't start from zero these past two season resets.

Comment

Originally posted by Earlomorton View Post
      Between 100 and 150 wins depending on w/l ratio and what ratings you win against. Could be more, I joined in season 2, so didn't start from zero these past two season resets.
      Oh, actually, what I meant to ask was the time taken, not the number of games played lol

Comment

Well, 4-5 minutes a match x125? So maybe eight hours of win time, plus some lose time that depends on your win ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
          Well, 4-5 minutes a match x125? So maybe eight hours of win time, plus some lose time that depends on your win ratio.
          Well, day 2 has been awfully slow, didn't really get to play as much, spent the day out with the other half. Gonna try to see what I can get done tomorrow

I like how you put down 8 hours of win time...given that there's a decent string of wins hahaha. So far still keeping it above 80% win rate but who knows how long that can last :P

Comment

So did you make it to legend?

Comment

Nope. Got stuck at the 2.9k+ range. So am so very close, but still so far. There's at least a few more wine to go

Comment

Nevermind the last reply, made it hehe

Comment

My first match up at Legend was...Jack... OMFG
                  Attached Files

Comment

Jack Ketch is nasty. 55% crit with Zegrem. You did well to last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
                      Jack Ketch is nasty. 55% crit with Zegrem. You did well to last that long.
                      YASSS
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X