Newbie reached legend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie reached legend!

Hello guys! Started 2 weeks ago i finally reached legend with longclaw blade build. Only problem i has was parry witches while a lot of toth crusaders being around was an wasy gain for me.

Nicely done! Longclaw is still a great item. And those parry witches are a public nuisance!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverstar97 View Post
      Hello guys! Started 2 weeks ago i finally reached legend with longclaw blade build. Only problem i has was parry witches while a lot of toth crusaders being around was an wasy gain for me.
      Congratulations. I'm in the same boat as you; I reached Legendary after about two weeks of play earlier this month. I'm using a Crusader, though, with Lost Gladius and a Scutum. I'm looking forward to getting my medals on the 8th so that I can compete a little better with the more experienced players.

The opponents I find most challenging are those that attack my AP in the early game, as my build really wants to burn 3+ AP every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurean View Post

Congratulations. I'm in the same boat as you; I reached Legendary after about two weeks of play earlier this month. I'm using a Crusader, though, with Lost Gladius and a Scutum. I'm looking forward to getting my medals on the 8th so that I can compete a little better with the more experienced players.

The opponents I find most challenging are those that attack my AP in the early game, as my build really wants to burn 3+ AP every turn.
        Well ap burn quite focused on early games but the game seems more late game focused to me...one can just sit out ap burns with the exception of witches immolate

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
          X