problems in this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems in this game

I am now legend with all character full leveled up. I have earned like 200-300k gold in arena and I bought every character the best quipments. This game is interesting for newbees. But when you reach legend. The game is no fun at all. I can see the result as long as I see my opponents and his biuld. A game with a determined result is not fun at all.

And the critical rate. Don't use the RNG as a excuse to explain this. I'm a f2p. When I am facing a robot the critical rate is always good as expected. But for many times when I face a human player with high rank. It usually happens that I have 0/7 or 2/13 when I have 40% critical rate! Why do I never have 7/10 or 10/15 critical if it's a real RNG thing? It's like some player has a aura that his opponnents critical rate will decrease. And yet you cannot proof this. They will say it's RNG. But I tend to believe there is some trick on the calculation of critical rate. And critical rate determines the winner of this game.

I love this kind of game. But if a game is not decided by how you play, but by what class your opponent is and what biuld you both equip, and by the critical rate you really have, then it's really not interesting. Because when you start a fight the result is already fixed, not in every game but a big part of games in legend are like this. Really boring.

Originally posted by houandreas View Post
    But if a game is not decided by how you play, but by what class your opponent is and what biuld you both equip, and by the critical rate you really have, then it's really not interesting. Because when you start a fight the result is already fixed, not in every game but a big part of games in legend are like this. Really boring.
    How do you avoid this with customized builds? Make the builds matter less? What's the point of customization then?

I consider a build succesful if I can have a chance of winning against 75% of match ups. With customization you will see opponents with a build designed to kill yours. It just happens. Some of my builds will autowin against about 25%, autolosses about 25% , and toss up 50%. My specialized builds tilt towards 40% auto win/loss and 20% tossup.

Maybe your builds are too specialized?

Comment

Originally posted by Earlomorton View Post

How do you avoid this with customized builds? Make the builds matter less? What's the point of customization then?

I consider a build succesful if I can have a chance of winning against 75% of match ups. With customization you will see opponents with a build designed to kill yours. It just happens. Some of my builds will autowin against about 25%, autolosses about 25% , and toss up 50%. My specialized builds tilt towards 40% auto win/loss and 20% tossup.

Maybe your builds are too specialized?
      I mean we could have more kind of cards ingame or reduce the importance of the random critical hit etc. to decrease the depenency on biulds or luck. For me a 25% auto win or loss rate is way too high. I think everyone wanna enjoy every game. Not just in a "statistic" way

Comment

This game is predominantly luck. It's luck who you face and luck what build you use. For instance, I can beat any build that comes up. Usually I just surrender and switch to the build that can beat it. Likewise, anyone can do the same to me. You have to remember any games of luck are just time fillers, you can't take them serious as skill doesn't play a part. Stick to Eternium for the skill part.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          This game is predominantly luck. It's luck who you face and luck what build you use. For instance, I can beat any build that comes up. Usually I just surrender and switch to the build that can beat it. Likewise, anyone can do the same to me. You have to remember any games of luck are just time fillers, you can't take them serious as skill doesn't play a part. Stick to Eternium for the skill part.
          I was taking it too serious..like you said it's just a time filler. Luck play a bigger role than skill and strategy. I come to this game from eternium too. But now Im CL 1100+. The grinding is kinda boring for me, which is all in late game...

Comment

Originally posted by houandreas View Post

I was taking it too serious..like you said it's just a time filler. Luck play a bigger role than skill and strategy. I come to this game from eternium too. But now Im CL 1100+. The grinding is kinda boring for me, which is all in late game...
            You sound exactly like me, I am at CL1250 now and just wait for the events to come around as grinding for hours to gain one CL is frustrating. Hopefully with updates in the future and multiplayer it will improve. In the meantime, we probably should look to different games. Doesn't help though when you have spent £100ish on Eternium, hard to leave it alone.

Comment

The devs are continuing to work on improvements and new features. Content for end-game players is needed. Hang around, there's more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
                The devs are continuing to work on improvements and new features. Content for end-game players is needed. Hang around, there's more to come.
                I hope you really take this in consideratin. Everytime I loss because of the random critical chance and the enemy biulds frustrate me. Yes statistically the luck doesn't efeect the winrate. But players are not playing for big data.

Comment

Working...
                X