Explanation on end of season rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explanation on end of season rewards

Can anyone explain the end of season rewards to me? Just finished at around 2800 and that is a two star effort. So in my mind that gives the level 2 medals?? However it just tried to award me the level 3 ones, which I already have. Didn't sell them due to the assumption I was receiving the level 2 ones. Is there anywhere that actually lays down what rank you get level 1,2 & 3 medals???

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190208-132039~3.png Views:	0 Size:	236.1 KB ID:	125999 Season rewards are based on peak rank (other than top 100 overlay). In game, go to Play, and click the little 'i' next to the details button to see season rewards reqs.
    This same thing happened to someone chatting on Discord, peak rank was 2950, got tier 3 medals.
    Last edited by Earlomorton; 02-08-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earlomorton View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190208-132039~3.png Views:	0 Size:	236.1 KB ID:	125999 Season rewards are based on peak rank (other than top 100 overlay). In game, go to Play, and click the little 'i' next to the details button to see season rewards reqs.
      This same thing happened to someone chatting on Discord, peak rank was 2950, got tier 3 medals.
      So I was correct, I shouldn't have been issued the level 3 medal. Been stiffed out of the level 2 medals! Daylight robbery.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully a Dev or support will comment on how it happened.

Comment

I think the tiers were expanded, but the dialog in the client (seen above) was not changed. I will ask.

Comment

If the tiers were expanded would that now not mean I should have 3 stars above my head?

Comment

So medals went out this way:
              legend,hero => level 3
              Vanq, champ => level 2
              and until hunter level 1

Comment

That is fair enough, however is this laid down anywhere or explained in a menu?

Comment

Working...
                X