This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me devs!

So you have updated the game you say, great idea you say!!! You have created an immortal build!!!!! 45% crit rate means practically a heal every other turn!!!!! Getting to the point now where I am going to just start copying these ridiculous builds. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-221107_Ironbound.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	126203

Oh and the build I am using is a copy just to prove my point.

Comment

By the way, he's only at 45% crit because his Cruelty perk is at Level 3. Soon he will be at 50% crit
      RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

Even easier to beat then????? Going to use this setup now.

Comment

And no one sees a problem with this lol
          RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

You lost by 28 hp (potentially one round for that pirate)? This particular match is a bad example of what your trying to say I think, as that Sader only crit <33% and it therefore doesn't look all that unbalanced to me. If he critical hit closer to the normal % it would look a lot more unbalanced and I think that is the point you are trying to make.

Comment

Actually that is my point. Only 4 critical hits were needed to heal 150 hp. And his critical hit chance was 45%, so normally it would be higher and there would be no chance to win. Regardless, there is now only one way to win, and that is not to play
              RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

Prety much every Shield user can prevent the Healing.
                Also some parrying Builds work well.
                Or AP Draining DOT Builds.
                So you complaining that a straight forward phew phew Pirate can not win against any other Build?
                How many Builds have u bursted down without them having a chance til u met that Crussader?
                So you met your Nemesis. Like some pretty smart builds just get outburstet when they mach a Pirate before they have the AP to "do their thing".

Pirates owned the last season with insane Burst Damage. Its Obvious that Players will try to find a way to deal with it.
                Next step Players will find Builds to deal with the Paladins.

Rock beats Sissors beats Paper beats Rock...

Sadly there is no way to come up with some smart pirate builds because there are only a few working item combinations wich do the job and because of the design of the Pirate it is always about maxing out the Damage.

The rogue has(had) the most diverse ways to be played (straight damage, AP drain, evasion stacking damage, wanderer stealth etc.)folowed by Wtiches and Crussader but those classes got a passive nerve to a few builds as well due the crazy burst of the Pirate.
                Some of the builds got a straight nerv because of the whiners in the Forum. Like the wanderer second chance rogues wich where beatable by certain builds. Especialy after wanderer Items didnt stack anymore.

I dont talk about rogues who essentialy doing the same thing with just different gear.
                I talk about rogues or wiches who have a totally different playstyle depending on the build. Example some rogues attack up to 5 times or even more per turn and some rogues attack like 1 to 3 times per match.

Nerfing those builds means deleting a whole class from the game. Leading to less diversety wich will make the game boring in my opinion. There was no build available wich would beat every other Build.
                Neither is that posted Crussader Build unbeatable.
                So instead of complaining that u got defeated maybe consider that u havent played the right tactic against it and lern to deal with it.
                Or just copy the Build play it and come back to the forum whining about the build wich stomped it to the ground.

Last edited by Gobbel; 02-14-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

pff..I am to new to the game...but the only problem with the game is .,.it needs a rule...wen players stall...for time...making /wanting u to quit the fight..especially if u win it...
                  happened to me...aloth ...lucky I am at work and I don't care if they stall =))))) I am to stubbern...for them xD….
                  but that its a problem..it should be a new rule...if 3 consecutive stalls...are applied...then next 10 turns should take 3 seconds max...as penalty
                  what u guys say about this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gobbel View Post
                    Prety much every Shield user can prevent the Healing.
                    Also some parrying Builds work well.
                    Or AP Draining DOT Builds.
                    So you complaining that a straight forward phew phew Pirate can not win against any other Build?
                    How many Builds have u bursted down without them having a chance til u met that Crussader?
                    So you met your Nemesis. Like some pretty smart builds just get outburstet when they mach a Pirate before they have the AP to "do their thing".
                    Don't pretend to lecture me, I have been playing this game way longer than you have. I can and have played just about every build of every class since the game was in beta testing. I have never complained because I cannot defeat an opponent, and I have beaten this build plenty of times. My complaint is not that I can't beat this build or any other build. My complaint is the direction in which this game is going. Builds that require no thinking and no strategy such as this crusader, or builds that are centered around not playing at all but parrying and evading the entire match are destroying this game. Yes, not everyone agrees with me, but don't patronize me like you are so wise and all-knowing. They have nerfed more of my builds than you have even seen in this game.

Next time you decide to be a jackass maybe you should know what the hell you are talking about.
                    RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

Well, that's two logs on the fire. Anyone else want to add to the blaze?

Comment

what fire?
                        RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

Originally posted by Atheera View Post

Don't pretend to lecture me, I have been playing this game way longer than you have.
                          How do u know that?
                          Maybe youre right.
                          But even if, it doesnt mean u know or understand more about it. Maybe u do. Maybe not. Who knows.

I have never complained because I cannot defeat an opponent, and I have beaten this build plenty of times.
                          Now u have.
                          And if u may defeat those low skill builds and dont like them, what is the point playing one?

My complaint is not that I can't beat this build or any other build. My complaint is the direction in which this game is going. Builds that require no thinking and no strategy such as this crusader, or builds that are centered around not playing at all but parrying and evading the entire match are destroying this game.
                          Quote me one sentence in your first post where u are not complaining about this build to be overpowered but instead saying that it is just to easy to play with.
                          If u want to make that statement why are u just complaining about the OPnes of that crussader build instead?
                          And if u dont like low skill builds why do u play a phew phew pirate then?
                          Actually that Crussader Build u complaining about needs more skill then your Pirate build. (In my opinion and i played both builds too)
                          And if u dont like to play those low skill builds why are u swiching to that crussader build instead of playing one wich may defeat it?

I dont se the point where punch each others face straight forward round by round is a more tactical playstyle and less low then building up a combo, parry some attacks and waiting for the right moment to strike.

Yes, not everyone agrees with me, but don't patronize me like you are so wise and all-knowing. They have nerfed more of my builds than you have even seen in this game.

Next time you decide to be a jackass maybe you should know what the hell you are talking about.
                          So if u played al those overpowered builds wich got nerved somone in the forum was probably complaining that it is to overpowered and needs no skill so it got nerved.

Even those Crussadusa builds work way better if u handle your tokens the right way.
                          Actually it is a litle more dificult to manage your AP (in compare to just adding the points) due to the increasing costs for each action to not mess up your combo.
                          But considering your long time experience u alredy know that.

Yes, some Builds are prety much victim to those crussader builds. But that is the case for many other good and smart builds compared to a pirate.

It is prety much impossible to make a game like this the way that every build has a chance against against each other.
                          Some Builds are just bad and Rock beats Sisors.
                          The point where a Rock meets another Rock (even if its another class) it gets interesting and the playstyle and RNG starts to matter.

People where complaining that Wanderer Second chance Rogues where just randomly throwing out their tokens. But that was by far not true. If u did this u definetly did not get the best out of your Rogue and probably lost more games then nessesary. Havent found a Build jet where i had to alterate my tactic depending on the enemy as much as with this build. (Witches where realy hard to beat!)
                          Most other Builds kinda use the same Token/Attack combos no mater what.

U feel pretty offended by my statements. But if u dont want to be "lectured" maybe let more of the rich experience u got flow into your posts.

It just seemed that u have absolutly no Idea how to deal with this "immortal build". So i told u how it can be defeated and that the Pirate is not the best class to deal with that Build.

As we now both agree its not immortal. Unlike u said in jour first post. But that was the whole point of your first post. So u where obviously wrong and now blaming me for telling u...

If u dont want to be threaten like somone who as no experience dont act like one. Sorry!

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
                          Well, that's two logs on the fire. Anyone else want to add to the blaze?
                          I dont want this to escalate. I just didnt want an obviously wrong Statement without a coment.
                          Last edited by Gobbel; 02-14-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Lol, I'm not threatened at all. Your statements were simply ignorant. Nothing you said was based on any actual information, you just felt the need to be condescending and rude. And now you spew more ignorance based on assumptions. I never said I couldn't beat the build, I said it is fundamentally wrong and bad for the game. But you keep on going being ignorant
                            RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

Apologies to OP, but thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X