Brisingr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisingr

I dont want to whine .. i know it sounds like that but how is it possible a single item to completely destroy a whole class ? I mean it does way more dmg when I evade than when I dont.. and the DOT stacks, which makes it insane. It makes tokens like Cheat death and Recover almost useless.. or items like book of the dead which sadly I use.

That's its beauty!

It's a good item, not a broken one imo. If it were broken, we'd see it a lot more.

Comment

Tonight I saw it like 5-6 times.

Switched to Pirate, cause this sword is just awesome .. and it shines vs some bad matchups - Parry Witch, Crusader and evade Assassin. Btw what is this hellish crusader build that heals like freaking insane and deals excesive dmg? I messed up with mutiny and left the guy on like 15 hp( I was on like 170) .. next turn he is around 150 and I am close to 100.. almost lost the game.

Also i checked the items required for that crusader and they are so cheap!

Comment

Radiant relic isn't cheap. It's probably the most op build out there. It's on the devs radar, not sure what they'll decide with it.

Comment

If you ask me .. just delete the whole crusader class

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
            Radiant relic isn't cheap. It's probably the most op build out there. It's on the devs radar, not sure what they'll decide with it.
            Why do you think its OP ? I prefer to play against that build than any other.. On first glance i thought its very powerful, but once you know its play .. at least for me its very easy. I can see its pretty good vs crit builds, but vs my turtle assassin with 42% evasion and shield .. its just meh. I even went out of stealth a couple of turns just to speed things up.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan.aladzhov View Post
              Why do you think its OP?
              Radiant Relic can generate some very big HP swings in a single turn, for example: heal 78 HP, deal 58 damage, 136 HP swing.

You're right that it doesn't beat everything, and evade assassin has a reasonably decent matchup vs. RR, but against many builds it is very effective at winning in the long game.

Comment

If you ask me .. This is OP .. just look at the screens .. the freaking parrot trinket is just .. brainless. All you need is Mutiny or Chainstrikes. The rest is the parrot disarm timing. IMO the AP cost should be way up. Also the passives +2 to weapons and + 1 starting AP is too much i think.

Comment

Working...
                X