sacred text and crusader pavise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sacred text and crusader pavise

I apologize but I surrender immediately when I face a crusader with sacred text, pavise and wanderer charme.
    I think it's the most boring build I have ever fight, and I cannot understand why Devs nerfed Sosc and then introduce sacred text...
    So pardon me, but even with my fastest build I can't beat the sacred text + pavise + wanderer, so the why I surrender and don't engage 20 and more turns with tons of healing...

I prefer to fight against the Banshee witch of previous season! Much more challenging.

Atlantean, 2h fast witch, and Duelist/BBB pirates all handle them pretty well

Comment

The game is boring now, deleted it moments ago. Full of players that stall taking the max time on every move. They get their attacks in and then let the time expire. You then have the cowards that hide behind stealth, don't even get me started on that. Equally as bad, you come up against loads of people that are much lower ranks than you , however have a decent set up. So you win 10 in a row against them and get 100 ranking points if you're lucky. You then lose two against one of them and lose 90% of what just took and hour of your life. It is frustrating and corrupt. Additionally, takes for ever to find a match now and even longer when Eternium has an event on. Must be much less players on the system now. You're better off playing Zynga poker, it is practically the same game.

Comment

st sader just like sosc, I have it, but I won't use it to win the rank. it's boring.

Comment

I also think sacred text makes a long boring game, and the same complaints that were expressed against sosc with wanderer apply against it. i win against it sometimes, but a half hour game??? Please nerf it for the same reasons you nerfed sosc.

Comment

One thing the developer could do to help against those who stall is to kill all the time remaining in the clock once the last AP is used unless the player has a QS or similarly if all the tokens held are higher than the AP remaining. It would not help all the time, but it would help a little. Another would be to start a second timer that begins after any action...

Comment

I hope people don't delete the game! Give the developers a chance and some time to address your concerns! I do not work for or with any of the developers not do I know any of them.

Comment

Regarding rafers102 comment on how long it takes to get a game - he is correct. Please cap the time to 15 seconds (or less) and then connect a bot. The min win and max lose reward points should also be adjusted to address another of his points. Please keep improving the game! Add some more higher rated bots, too!

Comment

About "stall" I may notice this: some times when I play with Android phone, without a WiFi connection, the game hangs and try reconnection. This is much annoying and I avoid playing out of WiFi or Lan connection. But sometimes this happened... and I guess someone was in stall and getting angry on the other side... then sometimes can happen you have to put down phone suddenly for important reason, and stall again...

Comment

The only time I've purposefully stalled a game was against a ST crusader who was spamming taunt/well played from the start of the game.

If you don't want 40 minute games don't play a stall build that my cat could effectively play by merely walking on my phone, then gloat about it as if you accomplished anything other than proudly displaying your mediocrity at strategy games.

By stalling these ST players you are doing the community a service, if you play a build that loses to ST I say just make their games last forever and hope they disconnect.

Comment

Turtle builds deserve this garbage cruz that gets bursted by anything fast. Its a rock/paper/cruz thing..

Comment

Another idea for the developers to consider is when you lose against a lower ranked player, check the build you are playing against to see if it is used by the top N players. If one of them has it, don't subtract as many points.

Comment

Actually, ST is easier to use than SOSC because you never have to keep track of the cycling. As a player who both played against and used SOSC, I found that sometimes my opponent or I would run out of tokens. You never have to worry about that with ST! Please nerf it!

Comment

I wanted to play another time with a sacred text crusader... so the game:
                            33 turns
                            98 tokens played
                            foolish!

I preferred so much the old SOSC!

If Devs want to keep this kind of trinket, it should apply to BOTH player, something like cursed ank and blessed ank.

​​​​​

Comment

I've pointed the devs to this thread. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X