Can We Register Before Downloading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can We Register Before Downloading?

I only use my Android and Fire tablets for games like these. Is there a way to register an Ironbound account now with my MakingFun/ Mage n Minions credentials, and get the Mage n Minions cape, though not play the game until the Android release?

And will I be able to pay using my Amazon Coins?

Danke in advanka,

PhelimReagh

Unfortunately, no, you can only register by running the game client on a PC or Mac. The point of the campaign is to get people playing now, when Ironbound is in beta, so we can test balance, scalability, user experience issues and of course uncover bugs. We may run a similar or even the same campaign when the game is available on Android, to get people playing on that platform, but it's too early to tell right now.

When we'll publish on the Amazon Store, you'll most likely be able to pay with Amazon Coins. That's supposed to be handled transparently by Amazon, but I don't have first-hand experience with it so I can't say for sure. Anyway, if there's something we need to do from our end, we'll do it.

Comment

Amazon Underground has been a mixed bag in my experience. The savings possible using coins is great. But they can be a few days behind on updates, require a few hoops to set up the store, and occasionally the app is just borked requiring an update to fix. The latest Hearthstone release exposed such an issue with Amazon Underground and it was over a week before they got it sorted out and pushed an update. But it does save you money, especially with the top-end coin packages that have the big discounts.

Comment

Working...
      X