Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Records

Hello guys,

I would like to see some screens with your best records on "something". like: most healing done, most damage done, highest DPS (damage per attack or per turn), most tokens played, longest game, shortest game, maybe some epic come backs (combat logs), etc.

Post it here as screenshot.

Well I'm pretty sure this guy was not the best one to test this build - but if u are looking for a record like "longest buff-bar" hes pretty good, or to get a high heal per round . Was first try, there might be possible more with better RNG

Comment

Atheera probably has a similar screenshot but with higher damage.
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170908092607_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	64994 My current win streak with assassin build

Comment

Before the build got gutted

Comment

Sorry about the nerf to the Star Shard/Poison Charm/Dragon Egg Witch, but the +3 to DoTs on Star Shard was a bit of a game breaker. (Also, Dragon Egg was never meant to stack, that was simply a bug). The build is still pretty nasty, just not extremely nasty.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea (Developer) View Post
                Sorry about the nerf to the Star Shard/Poison Charm/Dragon Egg Witch, but the +3 to DoTs on Star Shard was a bit of a game breaker. (Also, Dragon Egg was never meant to stack, that was simply a bug). The build is still pretty nasty, just not extremely nasty.
                I figured it was only a matter of time before you destroyed my build! lol guess it's now back to the drawing board
                RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

I was stuck in an infinite loop, so i just started passing my turns to end it.
                  High damage and Healing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well DPS is pretty good, and maybe as an own category fastest kill (in terms of rounds) on 3k bots

Comment

Working...
                    X