Armband of Reckoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armband of Reckoning

Talk about a nerf! It used to be useless in early game but great in end game against most builds and now is pretty much useless all the time. IMO, you went way too far.

Armageddon Blade doesn't feel so Armageddony now either; more like a Bad Day at the Office Blade.
    My DoT crusader hasn't won a game since. Need to find a new build.

At least armband is fairly cheap, but I've not got round to looking at a proper 2 handed weapon build yet. 2%per ap though ;not sure it'll make the cut.

Comment

The point of the armband was that in the early game it did nothing and you got your butt kicked. But if you survived till endgame when your opponent ran out of tokens to continually use AP it essentially made you invincible. Getting to that point wasn't guaranteed though. Builds built on a few big hits could plan to use AP and then big hit the next turn. Weapons that attacked multiple times completely neutered the Armband. A couple weapons ignore parry, which kill the build. Berserkers and witchs can remove buffs which make you vulnerable (and other classes have trinkets which do so). Assassin has disarm and backstab. Even Crusader has Judgment Blow for endgame. That's a lot of vulnerability, so I don't see the need for a nerf. Especially to this extent.

Comment

Working...
      X