Medal Trinkets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal Trinkets

The season 1 will end soon, and by the end of it, you will get Medal Trinkets. My question is, by equipping one of those, will it count as an active perk or not?
    Last edited by Darma; 06-12-2018, 11:42 PM. Reason: Grammatical error

Yes, you can have 2 active perks.

Comment

Thanks for your explanation sir.

Comment

Season 1 ends on 02 Jul 2018 (soon)

There's not much information out there. Based on few other forum posts I assume that you need to finish this season with 3000+ rating (Legend) to obtain the best medals available. Reaching Legend and then dropping below 3000 probably won't be enough (pre-season experience)

Gerula (Developer)
        You said that we can have two active perks. Do perks stack? What will happen when a player uses Mastery perk + Medal of Mastery?

Comment

Perks wont stack, the higher value "source" will be the one that counts.
          If you achieved a rank within a season, it doesn't matter if you drop your rating below.

Comment

Just checking. It appears that to equip a medal you have to use a trinket slot. And you also seem to be saying that your chosen perk won't work unless it's better than the medal trinket (in which case the medal trinket won't work instead). If that is true, you have to give up one trinket and your one perk to use a medal. Or are the medals for this season different to last season (I was still in hospital when the last season ended so I've not had any medals before).

Comment

I've used it and medal trinket didn't count as an active perk.
              I used it with Martyr Cape which says "If you have no perk active, your special state triggers at 50% HP." .
              My berserker equipped with Medal of Mastery and Martyr Cape. When my HP got lowered to 100 (my max HP was 200), Martyr Cape activated the Sauron's Eye. Then i used my weapon, and mastery perk triggered which added its weapon base damage to the damage dealt to my opponent.
              Last edited by Darma; 07-03-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Its obviously a bug that the trinket do not count as perk, we will fix it. Thank you for reporting this.

Comment

Wait, I didn't mean to reporting this. Aw, silly me. Now I have to rethink my trategies, haha.

Comment

Now medal trinkets are on sale for 10.000 G. I thought those items were exclusive for those who could strove and climbed up the ranks.

Comment

Working...
                    X