Assassin abuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TemptPlot View Post

Oh trust me, the pirates have been giving me a nightmare, possibly far more than this assasin build. And also, I wrote this post before the pirate was released...so....ya
    Sorry, I'm not used to quotes. I was talking to Khorne and his reaction to that assassin build. xP

Comment

you see that you're playing Alein, the build of the murderer with the trinket second, he blundered into combo with other trinkets, makes him immortal because he treats over 400 points in a single match

Comment

if the problem were just the damage that the killer does, there would be no problem, Alein when you learn to play irounbound, you will understand that if you can heal over 100 points in a single round and have infinite tokens, you can also do 5 damage to attack .. ...

Comment

He need time for getting the combo done. Pirates, Warriors and Witches can easily outmatch that build. The only real problem is for crusaders, that can't actually counter this strategy effectively and for other rogues that aren't fast enough.

Comment

Working...
          X