Strategy for crusader in legend rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy for crusader in legend rank

Hello everyone, I write this topic, to share a strategy in legend rank, I noticed that many opponents in the legend create combo based on the accumulation of buff, so as to eliminate the opponent in 3 4 attacks. after many tests I found a strategy that is making me win many fights ..... the crusader manages to heal very well if we use a setup based on healing, for example with the shield Wyrm scales ..... trying to use the token only at the right time to raise the defense points and then attack and heal over 200 250 points in a match ... the important thing is not to waste the token cleanse, for example against the assassin's Disarm

Toth builds are the most common Crusader types that I see at high levels. That or the SoSC healers.

Comment

the goal of a build to heal is to be able to have a high percentage of creating a combo as safe as possible, so use Wyrm-like objects with 50% chance of increasing the damage of the weapon. At high levels almost everyone uses the trinket shard of second chance to have infinite tokens, but it makes the game less strategic ... being able to heal almost in all attacks is a good strategy, because our tokens end. in legend rank or you use the second chance trinket combo or you have to treat yourself so much that you have almost 400 life

Comment

Depending on my mood, my builds in legend for the crusader are:

- Blade of Ra, The Defender, Mithril spike (too much useful against enemy shields in most cases and more importantly, anytime you get damage, you send back to them something like damages any single time), Light of Dawn or Medal of Mastery III - Mastery: Resilience 5

- Karsomir, The Wanderer Shield, Shard of Second Chance, Light of Dawn - Mastery: Resilience 5

Comment

I love The Basher. You can do 40+ damage with Foe Hammer and Blessed Band. I use Martyr's Cape to sit in special state as long as possible.

Comment

The shard of second chance is a strange one as if the fight goes on too long you don't get anymore tokens. Not sure if that is a bug or a way of nerfing the trinket.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
              The shard of second chance is a strange one as if the fight goes on too long you don't get anymore tokens. Not sure if that is a bug or a way of nerfing the trinket.
              It applies once per turn, if you empty your deck twice in the same turn, and you finished all tokens, you will not have a "third chance"... it's not a bug.
              ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Leomar View Post

It applies once per turn, if you empty your deck twice in the same turn, and you finished all tokens, you will not have a "third chance"... it's not a bug.
                ;-)
                No, I am aware of that, what I get is no more tokens received at all on any turn after a certain point. Meaning I have used up the entire deck.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post

No, I am aware of that, what I get is no more tokens received at all on any turn after a certain point. Meaning I have used up the entire deck.
                  In which class do you have this behaviour? I use SOSC trinket on Assassin, and two times I reached 40 turns having my 3 tokens given by sosc each turn. But never tried seriusly on the other classes.

I tried sometimes to use sosc with crusader, but without success. Up to now I did not find a valid build for him and I died before sosc activate it's job.

I would appreciate stacking of bacon of light, very much, I see someone else suggested this.

Comment

The basher, martyrs Cape, blessed band and foe hammer build looks like it's both entertaining and effective. Would this build find much success in legend ranks? Considering buying the basher so I can play this build for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by S Stonefield (Sven) View Post
                      The basher, martyrs Cape, blessed band and foe hammer build looks like it's both entertaining and effective. Would this build find much success in legend ranks? Considering buying the basher so I can play this build for myself.
                      I've beaten demi-gods and players with it at that level. But it's not an overwhelmingly powerful take-all-comers build.

Comment

The second chance is a trinket op ... with healing mode for crusader is immortal .... over 400 healing in on match

durendal
                        crusader pavise
                        shard of second chance
                        very expensive parrot

immortal mode....

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think sosc will be addressed (nerfed) in the next patch. There is another thread that mentions this. Looks like a good build though.

Comment

Working...
                              X