No announcement yet.

Strategy for crusader in legend rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOSC should be nerfed, I stopped using it when I realised it is like a cheat. You don't have to put any thought process into anything you do, just play random tokens and wait for more to come. Twined with the healing bits, it is the most cowardly set up going. It must be all the snowflakes that use it.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
      SOSC should be nerfed, I stopped using it when I realised it is like a cheat. You don't have to put any thought process into anything you do, just play random tokens and wait for more to come. Twined with the healing bits, it is the most cowardly set up going. It must be all the snowflakes that use it.
      It will be.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
        I quote , SOSC its a trinket insensate for a game strategy

Comment

Toth builds are by far the most common crusaders at 3000+. They are easily beaten by the foe/heart witches that have taken over though. Shield/trinkets vary. I prefer praetorian shield + protector armband + spirit wolf pelt. The more common wyrm shield variation is inferior IME.

Ultimate combo: (Last stand) Crusade > quick blow > defender > blessing > shield > slam + slam > mighty blow > weapon. 9ap. Each shield slam ~70 damage. Weapon attack mid-50s, or 80-90+ crit. "FATALITY..."

I'm burnt out on crusaders though. I'm going to try to discover something new....

Comment

Toth can be hard to deal with, but some builds certainly will do so. I have a Pirate build which uses Vane's flintlock, and even that -3 dmg alone can handle a lot. The real problem is the ones that use escalating defense, protector armband i think?

Comment

At high levels almost everyone uses the trinket shard of second chance to have infinite tokens, but it makes the game less strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggdan View Post
                At high levels almost everyone uses the trinket shard of second chance to have infinite tokens, but it makes the game less strategic.
                I don't see it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X