Colossus grip vs Titan's grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colossus grip vs Titan's grip

So, I don't get why Titan's grip is basically a better version of Colossus grip. What's going on there? Why would anyone want Colossus grip instead? They're both legendary

Colossus Grip pre-dated Titan's Grip. Now, the community opinion is exactly what you state: why bother with CG? Maybe the designer will re-touch Colossus Grip. I guess if you got CG in a coffer drop, you'd use it until you could craft TG.

TG is one of the best item's in the game imo.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Producer) View Post
      Colossus Grip pre-dated Titan's Grip. Now, the community opinion is exactly what you state: why bother with CG? Maybe the designer will re-touch Colossus Grip. I guess if you got CG in a coffer drop, you'd use it until you could craft TG.

TG is one of the best item's in the game imo.
      Yes exactly! I got it in a coffer and was disapointed when I saw TG is so much better. According to the patch notes, both grips are supposed to be full salvage value? But my CG can only be salvaged for 300 Is this a mistake? I would love to craft TG instead..

EDIT: Looks like it was only salvageable for full value for 2 weeks after Patch 2.2.0 on 11.11.2019
      It really feels shitty though to salvage it for 300, and use 1200 on top to craft the "real" version of the item though, they should remove CG from the game and replace it with TG for everyone that owns CG
      Last edited by gcsmellow; 01-20-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

CG needs to be downgraded in rarity, or given some kind of interesting buff.

Comment

Working...
        X