Pls, check this one on cheates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls, check this one on cheates

There is one player here - Beowolf, I fight him like 4 times... I can say this guy have all the time crit rated, even when he is not enraged, and he only have crit perk lvl 5 (15%) and one item with + 5 crit %? that is very low to crit so often without enraged/ Or may be this guy is dev ?

Of the top of my head, that might be a bot. Unlikely cheating in any way. Do you remember what kit they had?

Comment

That IS a bot

Crits can be annoying sometimes, but it's still RNG. This game is rock-paper-scissors. For every build there's anti-build that can (easily) beat it, you just have to find it

Comment

No, I don't complain that he have build against me, just look at him, he have a build with all items, like: when u make crit - did smth, but he have only one item +5% crit rate and with it he have 95% of simple hit without enrage - crit, it's impossible, I play with him 5 times - all the same, he ignores my evade (okay let it be rng) but he crit 95% hits, he can't do this without items on crit rate...that's lame

Comment

Beowulf is a pain in the bot with the wrong build facing him. He tanked my assassin because he ignores damage over time. He beat my crusader once, but I reliably beat him with my crusader now. I haven't seen any crazy RNG with him that isn't explained by his items. Like so many beserkers, his crit % can climb and he can go bonkers in one turn.

Comment

Man, his items and perks said, he have 20% to crit on simple non-enraged attack, but he have 95% and same % to ignore my 35% stealth..it is cheat

Comment

The 3000 rating bots are harder : ).

Comment

Its RNG. Sometimes your opponent gets lucky, and yes, sometimes it happens several games in a row. Matches don't last long enough to smooth it out. So just wait a while and try again. And if you can't deal with the randomness, then this isn't the game for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nestharus View Post
                  The 3000 rating bots are harder : ).
                  Not true. They are different, not harder. The game is build dependent, so it is easy to make a build that reliably beats the demigods. Just like it is easy to make a build which beats any other build you know in advance. Finding a build which beats everything is the trick.

Comment

Sounds like a combo of RNGeesus and confirmation bias to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X