Missing Tutorial Trinkets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Tutorial Trinkets

I played before the update that added the trinkets. Even replaying the tutorials so they are all checked...I still don't have the trinkets.

Please send me an email at stefan@secretlevelgames.com with your user name and email you used and ill fix it.

Comment

I too am missing my tutorial trinkets. Also when I click on items that are "equipped" by my character they seem to just disappear. They dont appear in my inventory.

I finished tutorials and went to practice mode. Whrn I clicked on customize from practice is where I am encountering this.

Comment

Originally posted by cory.self View Post
        Also when I click on items that are "equipped" by my character they seem to just disappear. They dont appear in my inventory.
        Items in this game are handled a bit differently than others, at least any others that I've played. You only ever have ONE copy of the item in your Inventory, and you can equip them on as many characters as you want, unless the item are restricted to certain class(es). Also, if the item is restricted, it will not show up when viewing the Inventory with a class that cannot equip the item.

Some screenshots to help illustrate:

1. Assassin equipped with "Fine Grindstone" - note the bright green highlight, this means the class currently have it equipped
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-17-15-49-04.png
Views:	1
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	107748

2. Assassin un-equipped "Fine Grindstone", you don't get another one - item's background is now a darker green, meaning you have it equipped on other class(es). It didn't change straight away, had to switch class and switch back again (bug?)

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-17-15-49-13.png
Size:	245.8 KB
ID:	107747

3. Witch's equipped items - note that the "Focused Mind Crystal" (restricted to Witch) is now shown where the "Ring of Shadows" (restricted to Assassin) was.

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-17-15-49-20.png
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	107749
        Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Yes, tapping the item in customize view will unequip it and return it to your inventory. Classes that can use the item will find it there. The only way to "delete" an item is to sell it.

Comment

I figured my issue out partly. While I still dont see my tutorial trinkets, i did find the rest of my gear... It was on another page of my inventory that I didnt know existed. Maybe a beefier indication of the fact that there are tabs would help. I just started randomly tapping around the top in hopes of finding something.

Comment

Ya, the store tab and the inventory tab threw me off initially as I sometimes forgot which I was on. So be aware of those two views.

Comment

Working...
              X