Since latest patch 1.14.0 Oct. 1st. Can't play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since latest patch 1.14.0 Oct. 1st. Can't play

With latest patch I can't play. Playing on PC (not thru steam). I can start game and look thru all the different menus but when I go to play a ranked game the game search for a short time and then locks up. I have to ctrl, alt, delete and run task manager and force close the program. Playing on windows 7 pro btw.

Why I got keep DC in your server. Once every 1hourbi guess. My WiFi is stable though. Is it because I'm using free account? If I upgrade my account the lost connection problem will be gone?

Comment

Pardon the spelling and grammar. I'm using my phone. Auto correct feature and hard to press the keys.

Comment

Hi there. The developers are working on how the game handles retries. Any dropped packets can cause a problem, and 3G or 4G will give you the most troublesome experience. It is being worked on, but it will take some time. This is one of the thornier issues engineers get to enjoy.

Comment

sir this game is free to play right? i got my free account from the eternium mage and minions event. just asking

Comment

Originally posted by rickcy86 View Post
            sir this game is free to play right? i got my free account from the eternium mage and minions event. just asking
            Yes. You can always purchase gold if you want, or a booster to change how much gold you earn for arena/ranked wins. But as is the case with any game like this, the great bulk of players rely on earning in-game currency through play.

Comment

tnx for answering my question. because i reduce my time playing mage and minions. i find the game addictive and you really need to think. hope you can resolve the lost connection issue soon. it's quite annoying when your winning and you got dc. well happens to my opponent sometimes they are winning too and dc. have a nice day. and more power to the staff..

Comment

one more question why others can equip 2 perks at the same time? how to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by rickcy86 View Post
                  one more question why others can equip 2 perks at the same time? how to do this?
                  Medals were introduced with the end of Season 1. Each Medal gives you a perk, allowing you to have two active perks. But don't use a Medal with the same perk. For example, do not use Medal of Cruelty III alongside the Cruelty perk. The game will choose whichever value is better, making the less valuable one pointless. This is by design so as to not allow things like Berserkers doing double mastery damage.

Comment

When you reach 3300+ rating you earn 9 points per win against 3100 bots. When you lose -30+. Wew. Hope there's a way you can reconnect.

Comment

Fix for this is almost ready for release!

Comment

Ok,I got a code 59 lost connection today and it asked me to report it - so I am. Have your programmers please open two sockets for each game. If one goes inactive, keep going on the other and reopen the dead socket with a new one. I lost 3 times in a row with disconnects today and took a beating in ratings when I was ahead in all 3 games. The rating degrades for lost sockets should be simple to fix ! If a disconnect when ahead in hp then don't subtract! Also, allow one disconnect per day (or for every 20 games played?) without rating penalty.

Comment

I updated and now on Amazon kindle hd it will not play any matches. Tried twice and had to restart each time. You need beta testers!

Comment

I am also experiencing this. I can get inside the game and search through all menus but when I get into a match que, after about a min the app crashes.

Comment

Ditto. Seems to crash when trying to connect to the opponent, as the time before crash varies while in the search queue.

Comment

Working...
                              X