No announcement yet.

Since latest patch 1.14.0 Oct. 1st. Can't play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was playing a match earlier today and my game crashed. Now every time I try to play, it crashes after I sign in. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that hasn't worked.

Comment

So I tried playing 3 1k gold Arena matches yesterday (October 1st) and all were failures. Failures as in the first match began then gave me this error (code 116). After that the other 2 matches would just freeze while finding an opponent and I lost all 3 tickets and the 3k gold. What can I do to get the gold back???

Comment

I cant login from yesterday after update. Write:The server is undergoing mainterance. Please try again a few moments.

Comment

Apologies folks! This problem has been remedied (we hope!) and play should continue as normal.

Comment

If you need a beta tester for kindle HDX or hd then please consider me. I would charge nothing. I like this game and really hope it gets better!

Comment

David, is anything going to happen to replace gold lost from the errors requiring the Maintinence???

Comment

Weemoe I can ask the developers about that. Let's tag Gerula (Developer)

Comment

I just got a weird game result - I had 66 points of damage against me and suddenly it said I was defeated! What in the world??? My foe didn't even do anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Dfo View Post
                    I just got a weird game result - I had 66 points of damage against me and suddenly it said I was defeated! What in the world??? My foe didn't even do anything!
                    This problem is being patched. One fix attempt was made, but we had another report, so the issue is being reexamined.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
                      Weemoe I can ask the developers about that. Let's tag Gerula (Developer)
                      David (Support) thanks man.

Comment

And he does check these. He just doesn't reply.

I ask him about certain posts now and then, and he always knows what I'm talking about. So don't take his non-posting as absence.

Comment

Working...
                        X