This is absurd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is absurd!

For some reason .. after i got somekind of disconnect when playing a bot.. the game didnt log me out and since then .. like 5 matches in a row, with at least 35% evasion and like 10 turns with 55% evasion I was unable to evade a SINGLE attack! On top of that my disarm token stopped working .. I cast it and it does nothing. Just logged out to see if things will go normal.. but this is so frustrating cause i was unaware of the problem for like 3-4 straight losses.. which is not normal for me cause up to now i had like 85% winrate. Anyone else got similar experience ?

RNG is being tinkered with. Right now, it's true rng. Connection drops have nothing to do with it. If your disarm didn't work, there's a reason, like someone using Veteran's Hatchet or Tyrfling.

Comment

It didnt work against 4 opponents .. not a single time and i checked all their artifacts or tokens.. nothing to disable it. Im pretty sure the game bugged somehow, cause usually after a disconnect it never allows me to play.. saying sth is wrong with my connection. This time it let me play and i didnt relog. Now after relogging everything seems fine. Usually cause of my build and playstyle i get between 6 and 15 evades per game. I can send you game logs if you want.

Comment

Connection bugs won't affect the engine. Without a game log, I can't say anything conclusive, but I've easily played over a thousand games with just about every item imaginable. There aren't many situations I haven't seen. If you have logs yes, those would be great to see. You can use help@makingfun.com to send anything.

Comment

Is there any way i can get the logs after the game ? I am not saying its connection bug. I am saying maybe your engine got confused if I am online or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan.aladzhov View Post
            Is there any way i can get the logs after the game ? I am not saying its connection bug. I am saying maybe your engine got confused if I am online or not.
            I'm afraid not about the logs. Engine doesn't care if you're online or not. If there's a game in progress, it uses the engine. Otherwise, there is no game.

Comment

I see. So basically it seems i got insanely bad luck.. I used to play texas holdem so its very possible to happen in my experience. I just hope i got confused with the disarm, cause the only time i know it doesnt work is vs some barbarians with some hatchet.

Comment

Tyrfing (main hand sword for zerk) also protects from disarm.

Comment

I must appologize. There was no problem with disarm .. i just missed some items that prevent it. You can delete the topic if you want since there is no truth in it. Thank you both for the info.

Comment

Working...
                  X