Unable to collect reward for ironbound event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to collect reward for ironbound event

I am unable to collect the rewards for ironbound activity in eternium due to ironbound game crash during loading screen.... any advice on how can I go about resolving this? I would like my reward....

p/s: I am not sure where can I post this, hence I posted it here... do point me to the right place to post if this does not belong here.. thank you!

Moved here for David to see, but I'm pretty sure this was fixed last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyesthe View Post
      .... rewards for ironbound activity in eternium ......
      sounds interesting.... I didn't know of this.

So, are there rewards across ethernium and ironbound?

What kind of rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Leomar View Post

sounds interesting.... I didn't know of this.

So, are there rewards across ethernium and ironbound?

What kind of rewards?

Introduced a while ago, in 1.2.104 (or so about, in June 2018) - cross promotional event: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...d-beta-1-2-104

All existing players would have gotten the event back when it went live, new players get it when their first char reaches level 10. Here's the current milestones and rewards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-25-14-13-53.png
Views:	203
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	132603

(Travis, 14 days limit appears to be from account creation. Granted that most people will reach level 10 very quickly, it may affects slower playing players. Count down should start when event is unlocked...)
        Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

If you just can't get ironbound to work in order to make the necessary progress for eternium, Travis can manually add those rewards.

Comment

That's interesting, I played ethernium some years ago. Perhaps it's the time to visit again those planets... Just find some free time.
            Thanks for the note.

Comment

Working...
            X