Ironbound

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connection error. Please check your internet connection and try again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection error. Please check your internet connection and try again.

Cannot create a new account:
    Connection error. Please check your internet connection and try again.

And yet, I can enter this message in Firefox just fine.

Please try to create an account, then go to Options -> Report Bug and send the log file it creates to me at mihnea@secretlevelgames.com.

Comment

When I try to create the account it says, "Connection error. Please check your internet connection and try again." So I am unable to create an account and Options does not exist yet. This is Win10.

I also have tried in Ubuntu 16.04.2+PlayOnLinux+Wine where I finish four class tutorials, see a pop up of 200 Gold, [Continue] button pops up "Cannot connect to server. Please check your internet connection and try again." [Close], goes back to 200 Gold [Continue]. Only other option is [Quit] button.

Comment

In your first screenshot there's an Options button under the create account dialog. Are you still able to reach the main menu, to press that button? If yes, there should be a Report Bug button in the pop-up dialog which appears. Otherwise, please download DebugView from Microsoft, run it, start Ironbound and try to create an account. The DebugView window should contain all the log messages Ironbound produces, so please save them to a file and email that file to me.

Comment

Working...
        X