Beta for Mac sending to unknown address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta for Mac sending to unknown address

I was playing Eternium and it sent me here for the beta game, but when I click on the Mac link, I go to a page with the error "The address wasn't understood". The App store is right there in my Dock, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I also somehow had reached a page that said there was an iOS beta and instructing people to download TestFlight and ask for a beta invite. I realize now that this forum is for a ton of games, but since I was searching in Ironbound, I'm hoping it's for that. If so, how do I get back to that request?

Thanks.

Hi,

If you click on the Mac icon (above the "Mac OS X 10.10 or newer" text), it should take you to this link: https://m8s7a2e9.map2.ssl.hwcdn.net/.../Ironbound.dmg. Doesn't that work?

The icon below the text, which says "Download on the App Store", is for the iOS version, but that's not released worldwide yet. If you click it on a Mac it won't work at all, and if you click it from your iOS device, it will open the store and tell you that the item is not available in your country yet.

I see that you found the mobile beta thread in the mean time (here) and posted there. Travis will add you to TestFlight as soon as possible, so you should be able to get the iOS client that way.

Thanks for trying out the game!

Comment

Working...
    X