Auto correct -_-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto correct -_-

So I created my account ingame and when I typed in my display name it auto corrected.. Could a support help me out?

I want my name to be Dimmizer just like it is here on the forums but ingame it's Dimmizee lol.

I will have to ask the developers. I can't adjust it in the admin tool, and because accounts are created on the Making Fun Platform (basically a universal login for any game we have), some changes aren't so straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
      I will have to ask the developers. I can't adjust it in the admin tool, and because accounts are created on the Making Fun Platform (basically a universal login for any game we have), some changes aren't so straight forward.
      Thanks I really hope it can be fixed cause that'll suck if not.. I was playing Eternium and saw the ad for IronBound so i was like sureee I'll go play that too and made my account off my phone, had I of known it was on Steam I woulda done it on my PC where there's no auto correct and I didn't realize auto correct had even happened till after I confirmed and it was like "Dimmizee" I was like wait huh??

I mean even if you guys can just completely remove the account from the database or something and I'll remake it that's fine too.

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ir...5-in-game-name

and next time use search

Comment

Originally posted by Patarei View Post
          ty I'll wait for a reply tho from David (Support)

Comment

I can't change the name unfortunately. I can test deleting my account and see what happens. The issue is that you have an account on the Making Fun Platform that lets you share a sign in across games.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
              I can't change the name unfortunately. I can test deleting my account and see what happens. The issue is that you have an account on the Making Fun Platform that lets you share a sign in across games.
              Can Mihnea (Developer) change it?? or is that the dev in the middle of moving currently?? Does that email he or she provided >> Here << work or is there somewhere else I can send a mail to to have it changed?

I can't imagen it's very hard to change.. I've used MySQL and other databases before.. should be easy to input some sort of query/command to search for my account and just edit the display name in the corresponding field.
              Last edited by Dimmizer; 02-21-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I've made the change you requested. Sorry for the late reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea (Developer) View Post
                  Hi,

I've made the change you requested. Sorry for the late reply.
                  No need to be sorry I'm sure you were busy or something it's cool, thanks for taking the time to change it <3

Comment

Working...
                  X