Update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update?

Playing on a Kindle. Whenever I try to play any section of the game, it tells me that the game needs to update. There is no active update via the Kindle App store. I can bypass it temporarily for practice games, but can't use my arena token or play ranked.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling. This happens on iOS, too, when there's an update. Basically, there's some lag between when the developers update the game server and the app store updates. Let me know if this problem is ongoing.

Comment

Does it work now? The update has been live on the Amazon store for more than a day, all devices should have seen it by now.

Comment

I am getting this problem on my Apple iPad. How do I uninstall and reinstall the game and will I lose my progress?

Comment

Are there any change notes for the update? It's nice to know what's being updated/changed.

Comment

Sylvan Fetish got nerfed to 50% to do damage when drawing a token. And the black screen issue was fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
              Sylvan Fetish got nerfed to 50% to do damage when drawing a token. And the black screen issue was fixed.
              I noticed Sylvan Fetish became 50%.. Doing 60+ damage on spell steals after stacking magic damage was fun..

Comment

Originally posted by StevenA View Post

I noticed Sylvan Fetish became 50%.. Doing 60+ damage on spell steals after stacking magic damage was fun..
                I think it could have been left at 100% but activate only when you draw from your own token pile.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post

I think it could have been left at 100% but activate only when you draw from your own token pile.
                  I agree. The only ability you could stack magic up on and use is preparation to get dealt 2 tokens and with a cost of 6 AP it would be difficult to get magic damage above 20 where Sylvan Fetish becomes OP.

Speaking of OP could you please investigate Skullbasher? The tool tip says "Critical Hit: 20% chance to consume 3 enemy AP" which to me means if you Crit you have a 1 in 5 chance to proc.. I swear whenever I get Crit by it I lose AP every time..?

Comment

Originally posted by StevenA View Post

I agree. The only ability you could stack magic up on and use is preparation to get dealt 2 tokens and with a cost of 6 AP it would be difficult to get magic damage above 20 where Sylvan Fetish becomes OP.

Speaking of OP could you please investigate Skullbasher? The tool tip says "Critical Hit: 20% chance to consume 3 enemy AP" which to me means if you Crit you have a 1 in 5 chance to proc.. I swear whenever I get Crit by it I lose AP every time..?
                    Gerula (Developer) Can you see Steven's comments about Skullbasher (and maybe take a peek at our idea for Sylvan Fetish? )

Comment

Working...
                    X