Boxes are empty, game is weird.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxes are empty, game is weird.

Why is that happening? I can't even register to the game because of that. I can't see any words or sentences. How can I play the game properly?

Are you on mobile? Can you share what model device you are using? This happens more on Android than on iOS, but it got me on my iPad Air 2 the other night, a first for me.

It won't happen on PC or OSX, so if you want to try that, go to www.ironboundgame.com and get the version of your choice.

Apologies for the problem. The devs are aware this needs to be fixed.

Comment

Same here, I'm using Android emulator. Both BlueStack and NOX didn't display any text in the textbox, button, dialog etc.

Comment

Originally posted by peter chan View Post
        Same here, I'm using Android emulator. Both BlueStack and NOX didn't display any text in the textbox, button, dialog etc.
        There's no BlueStacks for Linux, so you are probably using Win?

Why would you involve an emulator when this game is available for Windows?
        Last edited by Patarei; 05-30-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patarei View Post
          Why would you involve an emulator when this game is available for Windows?
          I guess this is not the point of this topic but anyway. I'm playing it on emulator just because I'm also playing Eternium on it and I want to get that reward by register an account. So technically, I didn't actually "played" it, but the texts are already missing once I tried to register, so...

Comment

Support for emulators isn't offered, but the problem persists of displays on small screens so it's unsurprising.

Comment

Working...
            X