Arena seems to be stuck.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena seems to be stuck.

I suddenly drew Username's Brienne for 6-7 fights in a row. And the new opponent waiting for when my energy refills is . . . Username's Brienne.

Just had the same thing happen for me with Powercow's Brienne (five times in a row). It was working fine earlier this morning; even two hours ago.

EDIT: Up to 10 in a row.
    Last edited by adjacentengels; 07-05-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the report. We have some logging in place around arena matching now, and a hotfix was pushed earlier today, before these reports. THe logs will give us an idea of what's happening, and probably lead to another hotfix.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hotfixes.png
Views:	1
Size:	218.0 KB
ID:	106523

Comment

Update, after 10 times in a row I got a different opponent. Got that opponent twice in a row then a different opponent twice in a row then a different opponent twice in a row.

EDIT: 7 of last 8 battles have been against the same opponent.
          Last edited by adjacentengels; 07-05-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I had 3-4 more fights against Username's Brienne and now I am fighting Conundream's Majus over and over. What a strange bug! At least I am stuck on easy opponents rather than stacked ones! {8^))

Comment

I'm hoping for a hotfix today to address unique matches. I will update once I know more.

Comment

Looks like it is fixed now. Back to getting different opponents with every fight.

Comment

THere may be some repetition in the upper tiers, but it shouldn't be something like A,A,A. It might be A,B,C, A,B,C, if there were only three live players in that tier.

Comment

Working...
                  X