X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some bugs

Some bugs I noticed while playing
    - gk still has icon "rally : gain 1 blood"
    - if a minion is summoned in front of nemain, it is corrupted if nemain was just summoned previous turn. It shouldn't, do we agree ?
    - Hyperia : use third ability, "retreat" a Matriarch Sentinel then summon it the same turn : it won't gain +1/+1 per friendly minion but have its previous pwr and health. Important strategic weakness for Hyperia in my opinion.

Maybe more to come...
    Make Jade Knight green !

We'll need to revisit these after the next release. A lot of things are changing. The Hyperia thing though is correct. Cards that go back into hand lose whatever buffs.

Comment

I think you misunterstood me ; let's say I have 2 minions in play. I use Hyperia 3d, I get 3 sentinels, each is 3/3. I retreat one of them, summon her back during same turn, it's still 3/3 though it should be 5/5 (4 other minions in play when summoning).
      Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Originally posted by fredo46 View Post
        I think you misunterstood me ; let's say I have 2 minions in play. I use Hyperia 3d, I get 3 sentinels, each is 3/3. I retreat one of them, summon her back during same turn, it's still 3/3 though it should be 5/5 (4 other minions in play when summoning).
        THanks, I'll inquire about that. Good catch.

Comment

We could reproduce the nemain bug. I wonder if it was a bury that you saw take affect? SHe corrupts on warcry and bury.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
            We could reproduce the nemain bug. I wonder if it was a bury that you saw take affect? SHe corrupts on warcry and bury.
            You mean you couldn't ? It happened once with a blitz ally. I'll try to reproduce it whenever i get the chance.
            Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

You mean you couldn't ? It happened once with a blitz ally. I'll try to reproduce it whenever i get the chance.
              Right, could not.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post

THanks, I'll inquire about that. Good catch.
                To test further, I made a deck to summon minions with warcry abilities more than once per turn ; no problem (tried conjurer, bloodscent wolf, gorgon, etc.) so problem seems specific to matriarch sentinel.
                Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Thanks for the effort you are putting into helping find the bugs Fredo.

Comment

more news about Nemain : it was my turn, my Nile Princess killed her, so my Nile was corrupted, but only until the end of my turn, so only a very short moment, after hitting Nemain. On the opponent's turn, the effect was gone, and of course on my next turn. So the dominate effect on bury seems quite useless when Nemain is killed by opposing minion.
                    Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

more news about Nemain : it was my turn, my Nile Princess killed her, so my Nile was corrupted, but only until the end of my turn, so only a very short moment, after hitting Nemain. On the opponent's turn, the effect was gone, and of course on my next turn. So the dominate effect on bury seems quite useless when Nemain is killed by opposing minion.
                      That is fixed. We addressed that in the previous sprint. I think you'll find Nemain working properly with the next release.

Comment

Working...
                      X