Magic and Empire

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that increase your health didn't work in a fight against Thor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that increase your health didn't work in a fight against Thor.

I was using my Zeacon to fight him and had health at 208. When I played my full evo Golden Knight I noticed that my health didn't go up. Then I played a Dusk Bolt & my health also didn't seem to go up. I assumed that it was just a display error. After I attacked him Thor used his strength boosting power & conditioning boosting his strength to just over 250. With the 600 points of healing I had he shouldn't have been able to kill me with just that attack, but he did. I am sure he did not use Spirit Blast & since his health was in the double digits at that point it wouldn't have been enough.

I have tried to replicate the results several times & I haven't been able to do it. It might be a one time bug.

Comment

We have seen weird things with Thor, probably because his strength can just go nuts.

Kinda related: why is it Thor that people farm?

Comment

Don't think his strength going nuts was the answer here since I manged to keep it in the low 200's.

Related: He's one of the simplest to make decks against, & him & Loki are the 2 fastest battles that I can do against Norse gods. Related to that is I find Thor kinda annoying to farm simply because he used the spell Mana sink. That spell is so broken even non player decks shouldn't be able to use it. It's basically let's waste your time by denying you a chance to do anything. It should be replaced with sever the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
          Related to that is I find Thor kinda annoying to farm simply because he used the spell Mana sink. That spell is so broken even non player decks shouldn't be able to use it. It's basically let's waste your time by denying you a chance to do anything.
          I second that Mana Sink is highly annoying. I'd suggest changing the way it works to Sink All, dumping all current mana but not preventing mana generation the following turn.

Comment

AI is also playing Mana Sink poorly, using that and Sever the Source in the same turn.

Comment

Working...
            X