corrupt and flying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrupt and flying

I just played a game where I had a flying creature opposed by a creature without flying. My opponent corrupted my creature for 1 turn and it attacked me, no problem. But on my next turn it attacked and was blocked by the creature without flying. Huh?

Do you remember what cards were in play? Was this in campaign or arena? If campaign, do you remember what opponent? I will try to reproduce and then ticket.

The opponent could have used something like Pixie Dust on his ground unit.

Comment

I don't remember what opponent I was playing. It has happened a couple times with different cards. Brood Mother and Pegasus were the two flyers I remember it happening to, Devourer is the only blocker I remember. Sorcery that corrupts for 1 turn (forget the name) was cast by opponent, but no other sorcery (so no Pixie Dust). I'll try to pay more attention if it happens again.

Comment

We need game logs. As my toddler likes to say, "This is very frustrating to me."

Comment

Happened again. Was playing Siren in event. He had a Lady of the Mists, I cast a Bone Dragon opposite. He used the sorcery that corrupts for 1 turn on the Bone Dragon. It attacked me as expected, but the next turn, after the corrupt wore off, the Bone Dragon attacked and was blocked by the Lady of the Mists.

Comment

I just wrote this up as a ticket and pointed Tordik (Developer) to this thread. Thanks for the the details and thread bump.

Comment

Also applies to stealth. Playing against Sakara in the event I corrupted her Nightshade and it attacked her Ancestral Hero.

Comment

Added to the ticket, thanks.

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ma...h-loses-flight this thread will probably help debugging.
                  Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

I've experienced a similar bug with many different cards. The card with flight loses it after: being corrupted, having vangelis use his rapture on him. I know this post is months old, but I thought it was worth posting anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X