suggestion for arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for arena

Been playing this game for a while and I have to say that the least favorite part is arena because of how unfair it is..... it is now less than 3 days into the current arena and one player is already at 7750, one at 6650 and a 3rd at 4950.... verses my 1225.... now granted I did not play any Sunday night and have not gotten to play much today.... but I'm wondering how someone could possible have 7750 already???? UNLESS they are using a lot of potions.....OR have a LOT of free time..... OR both.... it seems like this has been the case since I started playing a couple of years ago.... you have to be a "wallet warrior" in order to even place in the top 10, let along the top 3....

I personally feel that there should be a limit to the number of potions you can use per day in arean, to make things a little more far to those of without the resources, be it time or money, to effectively compete with those that do have the time and/or money to spend.....

OR maybe the rewards could be based on a percentage tier, so that a person with a lower glory could still get a good reward....

just my thoughts on the matter

Potions are going away & people are trying to use them up before then.

Plus they have expanded where you get your rewards now.

Comment

Ya, this version of arena is obsolescent. It doesn't fit the new game model.

Comment

Potions are going away?

Comment

Eventually. No hard timeline, but probably in a month or two.

Comment

Working...
          X