Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
    Really? I never use it.

But you could replace the quest log instead.
    I use it very frequently. I never use the quest button in the header, though, so I wouldn't miss that.

Comment

We know the quest button is not very useful yet, it doesn't even notify you when you have new quests! But quests are getting some love in the next releases, so hang in there while we get there

Comment

Originally posted by Tordik (Developer) View Post
        We know the quest button is not very useful yet, it doesn't even notify you when you have new quests! But quests are getting some love in the next releases, so hang in there while we get there
        Does this mean that quests I have already completed will finally be erased?

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post

Does this mean that quests I have already completed will finally be erased?
          I'm asking about this. With v2 down, this shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post

I'm asking about this. With v2 down, this shouldn't be an issue.
            It's no longer showing the new quest icon form them. But I still have the Defeat the Highwayman quest x2, Defeat Mars x2 & the Unlock the Norse campaign quest. I have tried to do the first 2 to see if that would make them go away & no luck.

Comment

It think it would be useful (& at the very least fun) to be able to give the different slots on our champs nicknames. That way you could mark your PvP deck or your experimental deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
                It think it would be useful (& at the very least fun) to be able to give the different slots on our champs nicknames. That way you could mark your PvP deck or your experimental deck.
                Yes, that is planned.

Comment

I'm playing on a Pixel XL. I love the game and some of the function and UI changes in the recent update.

As a mobile player, there are a few things that are a bit bothersome and could be a detraction for new players.

1) The player experience in the top left is extremely difficult to read due to it requiring touch and hold to view the experience bar instead of player name.

2) Opposing champion blood abilities are also extremely difficult to read due to it requiring touch and hold to view the tooltip box.

3) The text for the percent champion experience shown at the end of a victory is nearly impossible to read due to its size.

For both issues 1 and 2, a simple tap to toggle would appreciat the issue entirely.

I'm Extinct in discord if you have any additional questions about this feedback.

Thank you for a great game, constant progress and dedication to the game and it's players!
                  Last edited by Keoki; 03-26-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keoki View Post
                    I'm playing on a Pixel XL. I love the game and some of the function and UI changes in the recent update.

As a mobile player, there are a few things that are a bit bothersome and could be a detraction for new players.

1) The player experience in the top left is extremely difficult to read due to it requiring touch and hold to view the experience bar instead of player name.
                    Thanks. Player level will be addressed in general but that tooltip thing is an easy fix, so we can look at that, too. What I do is tap the level number (in red on the far left) instead of the text field itself. That should work for you.

2) Opposing champion blood abilities are also extremely difficult to read due to it requiring touch and hold to view the tooltip box.
                    Yes, I ticketed that over the weekend. The first blood ability tooltip floats left, but the 2nd and 3rd don't.

3) The text for the percent champion experience shown at the end of a victory is nearly impossible to read due to its size.
                    Thanks! I will screenshot that on my Pixel XL and send on.

For both issues 1 and 2, a simple tap to toggle would appreciat the issue entirely.

I'm Extinct in discord if you have any additional questions about this feedback.

Thank you for a great game, constant progress and dedication to the game and it's players!

Comment

Originally posted by Keoki View Post

I think this is more a color issue. White on a bright yellow background is hard to read in general. Better contrast is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post

I think this is more a color issue. White on a bright yellow background is hard to read in general. Better contrast is needed.
                        There are a few places like that, where an outline or drop shadow would help, like the timer on the event boss.

Comment

Working...
                        X