"new" uncommon card : Zombie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "new" uncommon card : Zombie

I know it's not new, cos' it's summoned by Necromancer, but I was surprised to get one in a silver pack. I have 2 now. What are its max stats ? What does it get at full evo ?
    Make Jade Knight green !

I am basing my answer on the assumption that the ones summoned by a necromancer match the same stats as the one you can get from packs. I have only found 1 zombie in my packs & I find the new pack opening where you have to click too annoying to keep up the search for more. The stats are pre-buffing by the Necromancer.

The zombie has stats of 12/12 normally & 20/20 for the fully evolved one. Both have a 50% chance to resurrect (unless the evolved card has the chance wrong) & the evolved version doesn't have any additional abilities. Though there have been some suggestions that the fully evolved version get soul-frenzy like Molosser (think zombies crating more zombies) or increasing its rez chance.

Comment

As a reminder, Zombie became available with 3.0.40

We also removed certain 1* and 2* spells and instead use their 3* version:

- Removed Ballista. Heavy Ballista now uses the old Ballista art.
      - Removed Mummy. Zombie now drops from packs and uses the old Mummy art.
      - Removed Deadly Scorpion. Lethal Scorpion now drops from packs and uses the old Deadly Scorpion art.

Comment

thanks both of you
        Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Working...
        X