Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third realm

Hello,

I still have a few champions who need a third realm and I'm not quite sure what to pick:

Emrys
    Morlich: maybe chaos or light to use ressurrecting allies (Phenix & Angel of Hope)
    Ramses: I've heard shadow is not bad for him, Infuse+dangerous allies etc.
    Sakara
    Tessa: I was thinking Order to use conditioning, for blood generation, and card cycling with Trusted Vizier.

My cards:
    All 4-stars fully evolved
    Only 8 5-stars missing: Hercules, Jade Knight, Lavamancer, Lionheart knight, Manticore, Minotaur, Savior Mirage and Talos
    The following 6-stars:
    Circe+ (x2), Chimera+, Tiamat+, Great Wyrm+, all North Gods, Tribal Circle, Diana x2 (I'm not sure if I should evolve them), Mars+ and Mars (stupid godpacks, got three in a row).
    Only sorceries from champions.

I'm rather clueless for these, I guess a "safe" choice would be Light for blood generation and Sanctuary, which are always useful.
    If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears.

I can't really help with Emrys or Tessa since I don't have a strong feeling for how to use them right. I will do a quick overview of each of the others.

Morlich can be blood thirsty so Light is one of the strongest options (By Light's Grace). The control (& extra mana) that come from Myth also make it one of the top 2 picks for him. That being said he really does work with any third realm, so go with the sorceries you want to add the most. For his base realm Bone Knight, Plague Lord (or other bursters), Head huntress, Infernal Phantom, Imperator & maybe War Elephant are all great cards to have in your deck. If you go chaos then you will want to stick in Chimera, Raptor & Gaulish. If you go light then Ancestral Hero (or Guardian Angel) Baldur & Golden Knight will be strong contenders. If you go myth you will want Circe in there to clear the board & either Satyr or Banshee for stunning. If you have lots of sorceries then Wtich Doctor will be good & maybe spell slinger. Possibly either Kraken or Siren if you don't mind an expensive ally.

Ramses works very well with Shadow because he can help them hit more often & most of the blood drainers are there. Light also works well since he can be blood thirsty (or use the Order cards that supply blood). From his base realms Chimera, Phoenix, Devourer, Zephyr Knight, (maybe Tribal Circle & raptor) would be a great pick for him. If you go light then Baldur & Ancestral hero (or guardian angel) is a must. Angel of Hope works surprisingly well also. If you go shadow then Dusk Bolt, Entropy, Harpy, Head Huntress & Plague Lord are great. It's going to be more about the sorceries than the allies in my opinion for Ramses.

The key to Sakra is to make her a control deck. That being said all realms work for her so it depends on what will be interesting for you to play. You definitely want Circe in her & Tribal Circle can really whomp up when combined with her first ability. Banshee (or satyr), Commander, Kraken, Lady of the Mists, Naval explorer, Siren & Witch Doctor all great choices. If you have Witch Doctor & a lot of spells then of coures spell slinger would also be good. If you add chaos then the attack spells, Phoenix & Devorerer are good. I think that if you put hydra in you would really focus a lot more on spells with where & that could work well. (That is untested.) Light gives you By Lights Grace & Lunar Priestess. Shadow gives you Infernal Phantom, Demon Overlord & spells to reduce the health of your opponents minions. Nature give you lots of ways to protect the cards you have in play like Great Elk, Bulwark & Cover of Fog. Plus cards like Falcon, Spirit of the Hunt & Harvest Knight (for defiling).

I hope this helps & that others join in & give their opinion. I am sure I missed so good combos & others might have other opinions.

Comment

Tessa: Order seems to be a common choice for the synergy with Conditioning. I can imagine that the other decent realm choices are Light (Baldur, BLG) and Shadow (Dusk Bolt).

I have a Light Sakara but it feels weak compared to all the other champs. I'm not sure if it is the third realm choice or just that Sakara is a weak champion in general.

Comment

For Emrys i went Myth: Mostly cheap spells for support and deck cycling (Far sight, Dim Rift, Spell Shield and Circe).
        It used to be a astonishingly strong deck, back in the PVP-days. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Firagon View Post
          I have a Light Sakara but it feels weak compared to all the other champs. I'm not sure if it is the third realm choice or just that Sakara is a weak champion in general.
          I wouldn't say that Sakara is a weak champ, though I do feel her third ability needs to do something if there is only 1 opponent on the board. Light should be able to give you a lot of blood to fuel her first 2 abilities so it shouldn't be a bad choice. Though I went nature on mine, if we ever get to get to make decks with other realms I would try light. I suspect you made the same mistake I did. That is focusing the first power for attack. She comes into her own when used for control. It might not be fast but having multiple Gorgon Sisters, & other stunners, & cycling them is very powerful.

Comment

Thanks for the input!

I tried Order Tessa for a start, it seemed better than Light (unevolved Baldur is too easy to kill). Witch Doctor and Nile Princess+++ (a bit expensive) give a lot of blood, the rest is card cycling and stunning spells.
            It seems to work so far, but I have yet to face stronger decks.

Comment

Originally posted by biroute View Post
              Thanks for the input!

I tried Order Tessa for a start, it seemed better than Light (unevolved Baldur is too easy to kill). Witch Doctor and Nile Princess+++ (a bit expensive) give a lot of blood, the rest is card cycling and stunning spells.
              It seems to work so far, but I have yet to face stronger decks.
              btw you have one of my favorite avatars here.

Comment

Originally posted by DonBoss View Post
                For Emrys i went Myth: Mostly cheap spells for support and deck cycling (Far sight, Dim Rift, Spell Shield and Circe).
                It used to be a astonishingly strong deck, back in the PVP-days. *sigh*
                Hi,
                I've tried myth with Emrys and you're right, it's doing pretty well against stronger decks.
                What I use:
                Flesh to Soil
                Dim Rift
                Miracle
                Camouflage
                Sanctuary
                Lady of the Mist+++
                Legacy Tree+++
                Nomadic Shaman+++
                Temple Monk+++
                The Norns
                Kraken++
                Awakened Earth+

Flesh to Soil, Miracle and Legacy Tree are very useful against chaos Crowes with snipe, Phenix and Tartarus, which is often my main issue.
                Some dispel and card cycling with dim rift and Nomadic Shaman.
                Awakened Earth works wonders with his blood abilities.
                Kraken can hit hard although it's expensive, and even better with Miracle.
                Legacy Tree, Lady of the Mist and Norns help mana generation a lot.
                It lacks a bit of firepower sometimes, so it might be worth squeezing Righteous Wrath.

Comment

Originally posted by biroute View Post

Flesh to Soil, Miracle and Legacy Tree are very useful against chaos Crowes with snipe, Phenix and Tartarus, which is often my main issue.
                  Some dispel and card cycling with dim rift and Nomadic Shaman.
                  Awakened Earth works wonders with his blood abilities.
                  Kraken can hit hard although it's expensive, and even better with Miracle.
                  Legacy Tree, Lady of the Mist and Norns help mana generation a lot.
                  It lacks a bit of firepower sometimes, so it might be worth squeezing Righteous Wrath.
                  I highly recomend having Righteous Wrath in your deck. It has saved my bacon several times in the game, it also gets you by blocker decks (except Faith).

Comment

Working...
                  X