Preparing for changes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing for changes...

I read on forum (thanks Griffon for the Discord report) that Silver will be converted to essence but no more than 1 Million. So :

- Shall we endgamers full of silver spend all silver in packs in the crazy hope to get 1 or 2 epics we don't have 2 copies yet ?
    - What will happen to potions ?
    - What will happen to skulls ?

Thanks in advance for your enlightment
    Make Jade Knight green !

I hope this will help you

Originally posted by Josh (Developer) View Post
    Right now, we are leaning on a 3 Resource system:

Gold - This will be an earned currency obtained primarily by completing daily quests. You will use Gold to open card packs and enter PvP tournaments.
    Essence - This is also an earned currency obtained primarily by breaking duplicate spells. You will use Essence to craft new spells.
    Gems - This is going to be the new premium currency. There won't be many ways to earn Gems, but anything you buy for Gems you'll also be able to buy for Gold (except for certain cosmetics, which could be premium only).

All existing Old Essence, Silver, Skulls, and Potions will be converted to New Gold or New Essence. All existing Gold will be converted to Gems. We also plan to somehow compensate players for evolved versions of spells.

Also, our current thinking is to allow players to keep their progress/cards/champions. I'd love to hear more about what you guys want? Some players have expressed interest of starting over, others have not.

I'll give you guys more specifics in the next couple of weeks. We're still sorting all of this out. Thanks!
    Everything will be converted but we have a cap of 20 000 new Essence (10 000 from already spent Essence and 10 000 from other things). We don't know the ratio of each item which will be converted as above.
    Last edited by Mohin; 08-23-2018, 12:50 PM.
    We can not attain infinity but we can get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by fredo46 View Post
      - Shall we endgamers full of silver spend all silver in packs in the crazy hope to get 1 or 2 epics we don't have 2 copies yet ?
      - What will happen to potions ?
      - What will happen to skulls ?
      Yes
      They are going away so spend them.

Comment

Are we going to get a new hero in the skull packs before the big overhaul?

Comment

Originally posted by biroute View Post
          Are we going to get a new hero in the skull packs before the big overhaul?
          It's been suggested by David, but there has been now word if it will go though. I hope it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post

Yes
            Not sure about skulls. Will they be converted to new gold ? Will new gold be capped like essence ? Thanks.
            Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Not sure about skulls. Will they be converted to new gold ? Will new gold be capped like essence ? Thanks.
              They have said skulls are going away. Gold is translating into the new premium type & to the best of my knowledge isn't going to be capped, because people theoretically put real money into that.

Comment

"All existing Old Essence, Silver, Skulls, and Potions will be converted to New Gold or New Essence"
                I don't see "going away" in this sentence. I didn't talk about Gold, i know it will be converted to gems and not capped. So I ask the question again : will skulls be converted to new gold ? Will new gold be capped ? Thanks if somebody has info on it.
                Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

"All existing Old Essence, Silver, Skulls, and Potions will be converted to New Gold or New Essence"
                  I don't see "going away" in this sentence. I didn't talk about Gold, i know it will be converted to gems and not capped. So I ask the question again : will skulls be converted to new gold ? Will new gold be capped ? Thanks if somebody has info on it.
                  In the discord they have said the potions & skulls are going away so spend them while you can. Even if you don't like the answer that is the answer. There has been no word on a cap for the new gold, but I can't say for sure there won't be either. Seems unlikely they would cap it without mentioning it though.

Comment

When exactly are they getting rid of energy?

Comment

Unknown & it's unlikely we will have even a guess until sometime in January.

Comment

Well what I want is pvp, playing against ai it's getting boring... They could give us some free pvp just for fun and testing purposes I guess.

Comment

Energy is gone in the next release. That's within 2 weeks. Skull packs will be gone then, too.

Comment

Working...
                          X