Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirits

Hi,

Do we now the final evolution of spirits when they fuse ?
    I could fuse to the 4/4 Order one but then ... what would it be ?

There is a 5/5 minion that results from the fuse of the 4/4 Each realm has a final fuse version that is unavailable in Collection, meaning you can't craft it. Rather, you get there by fusing two of the Epic spirits in that realm.

There's a Common fuse spirit, a rare one, and an epic one for each realm.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
      There is a 5/5 minion that results from the fuse of the 4/4 Each realm has a final fuse version that is unavailable in Collection, meaning you can't craft it. Rather, you get there by fusing two of the Epic spirits in that realm.

There's a Common fuse spirit, a rare one, and an epic one for each realm.
      OK thanks. Is it worth it or is it better to break spirits and go for another stuff ?

Comment

I haven't found the spirit stats to be worth the space in a deck to use them. But then I haven't seen what the Mega-Soul or whatever the Legendary version you get when you fuse 2 Epics together looks like either.

Comment

Its 7/7 with a slightly improved ability. Nothing special.

Comment

Where is explained that spirit fusion thing? In one of my Vangelis decks I have 2x Sun Chariot and 2x Ancestral Hero and I did have another spirit which was previously an Essence which had the "Fuse" ability but I had no clue what it would do and I dusted it. They are working fine without the fusion thing though. Also Angels now lost the Spirit keyword which is a shame as I was going to use the Nature cards which reduce the cost of Spirits by 2 but now with only 2 Spirit cards in the deck isn't worth it and as far as I know there aren't any synergy cards for Angels either.
            Last edited by bloodmoon; 11-14-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

No real explanation, but the keyword blurb in the announcement gives at least something.

Comment

I realized mousing over the ability word gives the description. Apparently when you play a card with the "fuse" ability if you have the duplicate on the board they'll "fuse" and summon a new one more powerful. My confusion was because this thread is a bit misleading as it's called "spirits" so I thought it was related to all "spirit" cards.

Comment

I wasn't referring to the mouseover. In the post in this forum announcing the update there is a post giving all keywords and a short description.

Comment

Working...
                  X