No announcement yet.

Silver Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm asking. I think the answer is yes, but I want to check.

EDIT: No 6* in silver.

Comment

If we can get 6* in skull packs, I'm seriously considering spending my 26600 skulls that I've saved up waiting for a better knight than Harvest.
      Seriously, that knight has been in the store way too long. Any ETA on a swap?

Comment

The new demi-gods will replace knights, but I don't expect them until tablet builds are done and we're actively acquiring new users.

Comment

David, I remember you mentioned moving M+E into the mobile realm, but does this also include smartphones? I have an Android phone, but no tablet, and with the travelling I have to do, I'm not always able to grind as much as I could if it was on mobile.

Comment

Definitely smartphones. On things like my Pixel XL it's pretty playable already. It works just fine, but some touch points are small. So the first builds are really meant for tablets, but they'll work on phones to some degree. Apple is the tricky part. They have a lot of mandates about what is allowed and what range of iOS versions it has to work on.

I'm really looking forward to it, because I would play more live if I could sit and run matches on the sofa at night.

Comment

Just went on a massive buying binge to get five-star cards. The first one came after 50 packs, the second came after 35 packs, but the third one came up after buying 650+ packs. Just what is the percentage of getting five-star cards? Also getting 4-star cards is equally bad, for all the packs it was around 30 cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurelia View Post
                Just went on a massive buying binge to get five-star cards. The first one came after 50 packs, the second came after 35 packs, but the third one came up after buying 650+ packs. Just what is the percentage of getting five-star cards? Also getting 4-star cards is equally bad, for all the packs it was around 30 cards.
                I don't know off hand, but I'm pointing Josh and Joseph to your comment.

Comment

Is there something else we can buy with skulls? I only see skull packs in the store, do I need to reach a certain lvl? I'm lvl50

Comment

Originally posted by bloodmoon View Post
                    Is there something else we can buy with skulls? I only see skull packs in the store, do I need to reach a certain lvl? I'm lvl50
                    Skulls are only for skull packs but not sure if that will change in the future. Skull packs offer a featured knight that has a higher probability of dropping - I think it is still Harvest Knight at the moment. As a relatively new player, you should just spend your skulls on the packs for the chance to get better allies.

Comment

It is wise to save on skulls to have a better shot at a good drop in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X