Progress?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress?

Hey Devs, How are you progressing on the next update? PVP and Team battles were supposed to be upcoming. How soon can we expect them?

yeah i'm a bit disappointed, too... Nothing new for christmas or new year, no "ultimate pack", no event, no pvp, no new knight, still many bugs, especially the TOP 3 bugs : Doom Knight (always saps) - Skeleton (gets power from opposing champ) - Reflect/Kill (won't work when minion killed). You talk about attracting new players, but if there's nothing new after a few weeks, they'll probably leave. There's not even an explanation about what cards are in the packs. If M&E was not the 1 and only MMO i'll everplay (that's a vow to save my real life ), i would have left probably...

Comment

You guys (and/or gals) really should get on the Discord server for the game where they have talked about this. Assuming that nothing has gone wrong we are within a week of when they will be doing the mobile release & a week or so after that we will be getting our first event. At which point they will start doing more bug fixes. They are currently estimating that PvP will be coming in sprint to be followed by guilds.

I'm fairly sure that the developers are frustrated by the slow progress a lot too.

Comment

We just had an internal release today. Next public release probably 2.5 weeks out. It will include a new skull pack minion and the Trials of Atlantis event (not the crazy super hard one, but the regular one).

Team battles has never been a scheduled feature.

PVP could reasonably be complete in the spring. If we wait and do it entirely like we want it done, it will take longer. If we live with some things we don't want, we can get it out earlier and then build out the backend like we want to, which is what may happen. Obviously, this game needs pvp.

PVP will come before guilds.

And yes, find us on Discord. I am spending more time there and will respond if I'm doing something else. https://discord.gg/JZEfry3

Comment

Well atm I'm keeping my gold (I have 1.1k) and maxing out all my 5* and 4* cards so I can experiment with them. In this game until you lvl up your cards they aren't playable unless they're just stun or evade cards like Gorgon Sister and Lady of the Lake. Would it be possible to implement friendly pvp earlier just for fun? Balance wouldn't really be a problem in friendly pvp. Also is there any plans on giving the ability to craft cards (even if it's costly), I understand there isn't a big card pool in this game but keep in mind you have the evolve feature that makes up for it and to max out all cards it isn't easy at all. But at least you could make at least a couple decks as you idealize. Because relying just on luck it's very hard to do so (if not impossible). I mean at least if I spend money on the game and didn't got the cards I want, I could craft them.
          Last edited by bloodmoon; 01-11-2018, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I know people really want Pvp, but when they say they can reasonably do it by Spring, it seems unlikely that they will be able to put it out earlier. At least we are close now.

In the next couple of weeks they are going to start up events again. That will let you get a good card reliably. Events also come with boxes where if you have enough gold (1,100 isn't enough) to buy sets cards directly with a bonus card if you buy them all. That will make it a lot easier to get the cards you want to make your ideal deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
              You guys (and/or gals) really should get on the Discord server for the game where they have talked about this.
              The devs really should get more on the official forum and talk. Not everyone has access to Discord.

Comment

Apparently I am one of those who cannot access Discord. I just get the "Page cannot be displayed" message.

Comment

I'm just hopeful that development speeds up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by minx View Post
                    Apparently I am one of those who cannot access Discord. I just get the "Page cannot be displayed" message.
                    Does this work?
                    https://discord.gg/JZEfry3

Comment

nope

Comment

Originally posted by minx View Post
                        nope
                        To me the link works fine, the "Page cannot be displayed" used to happen to me in an old computer with Windows XP OS probably because Chrome stopped supporting XP, are you using Chrome on Windows XP, if so try Firefox, it should work I think.

Comment

Get the desktop client for discord, easier to use in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
                            I know people really want Pvp, but when they say they can reasonably do it by Spring, it seems unlikely that they will be able to put it out earlier. At least we are close now.

In the next couple of weeks they are going to start up events again. That will let you get a good card reliably. Events also come with boxes where if you have enough gold (1,100 isn't enough) to buy sets cards directly with a bonus card if you buy them all. That will make it a lot easier to get the cards you want to make your ideal deck.
                            Well it's certainly not the same thing as crafting the cards you want. In TES Legends just playing the game for 2 weeks I already become Legend because I was able to craft the cards to build a competitive deck. I also got enough gold to buy the 1st act from the latest expansion and I'm half way to buy the 2nd act and I'm already crafting a new Sorcerer deck because you also get a lot of gold buy just playing pvp (you get gold each 3 victories) and you also have daily login rewards and it doesn't break if you don't play a day and you also have daily quests which grant you always between 40 to 60 gold each day. I just don't understand the design model in this game, why they don't just look at the model of the most popular CCGs like TES Legends, in that game you can get instant satisfaction even as a f2p player if you're smart when starting the game and I doubt Bethesda is losing money because of it, pretty sure they know what they're doing. Here there was 1 week I played a lot and finished #10 and the best I got from it was 100 gold with which I can't get anything. I just don't feel I'm achieving anything for as much as I play the game.

Comment

bloodmoon, though there is no screen showing it, there is daily gold (it's from v2) : 50 gold if you log 5 days in a row.
                              I agree also there should be a top10 reward and not only top5. You make me want to play TES Legends. Fortunately, the game doesn't run on WinXP. Good thing for my real life

Comment

Working...
                              X