Closed Beta for Mobile -- Interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Beta for Mobile -- Interested?

We will start a small closed beta for iOS and Android soon. If you are interested, please PM me this info:
    1. your User ID from settings on the game's home screen
    2. what device or devices you use and what OS is on each; for example, I use a Pixel XL with Android 8.1.1 and an iPad Air 2 with iOS 11.2.5
    3. the email address where you want to receive an invitation (both Google Play beta and iOS TestFlight identify you through that email address)

If you think your device is too old, that's okay. It's valuable for us to know how older devices perform. That said, gen 1 iPad minis aren't going to work, I've already discovered. Also, we have found that even though Unity might advertise that, say, Android 4.1.1 should run Unity games, it's not always the case. And Android devices are so diverse that they can be a real challenge.

Just so you know, we consider the first mobile releases to be tablet builds. The developers might restrict the app to certain devices, which you can do to some extent with Apple products. Even so, don't hesitate to sign up if you want to give it a go. Myself, I play the Android version on my Pixel XL and it's fine.

I'm in! I can't wait to play on Mobile. I used to be able to with Puffin but not with the current build.

Comment

The game's art really does stand out on mobile.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion View Post
          I'm in.
          Groovy, thanks!

Send me the info in my post when you get a moment.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Can you give us a little more info please David. As in similar to lets say Clash Royale or even Ironbound? Perhaps even a few screenshots.
              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

iso more info for us who don't know what this is. I thank you
                VIYA WUBA RAGA 2478

Comment

Me I want to join the beta for this game. I already send an email with the details of my phone.

Comment

Im in

Comment

Coldet SkeptiKz

Magic & Empire is a remake of BloodRealm, which was a CCG released some years ago. Many of the people who post here on the forum are legacy players from those heady days. BloodRealm was not sustainable considering it was built in Flash.

M&E is also a turn-based strategy game. Let me capture some video and share here in a moment.

Drulle if you can PM me that info from the first post, that'd be great. And thanks!

Comment

Okay here is a quick overview:

https://www.useloom.com/share/8bc062...14e2f38cbad621

The PC and OSX versions are available now at www.magicandempire.com

Comment

David (Support) David thanks for the video. I'm currently in the process of moving house after 22 years in the same spot. When I eventually settle back into some form of routine I may well give this another look.
                          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Estoy disponible para jugar

Comment

Rada-spl gogogo add !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X