Please no 5* disenchant...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please no 5* disenchant...

I remember someone requested the opposite, but now I have 1 bone knight and 1 DO in disenchant tab (cos I have already 8), and i'd like to keep them for collection. XP generated by a lvl1 card, even 5*, is not woth the rarity of it, imo. No way to remove them from disenchant tab ?
    Make Jade Knight green !

I definitely agree that rare cards should not be in disenchant. For me, I would never want to disenchant any of my excess 4*, 5*, or 6* allies or excess spells. I accidentally lost numerous rare cards when I disenchanted thinking that only the filtered cards on display would get disenchanted. Nope. It blasted all of them regardless of the filter.

Comment

They have talked about ways to mark cards and/or remove them from disenchanting. But that is a low priority so we are in for a long wait for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
        They have talked about ways to mark cards and/or remove them from disenchanting. But that is a low priority so we are in for a long wait for that to happen.
        Yes, i know, that's why i'm asking again : problem is that i cannot disenchant at all...
        Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

I'm in the same boat Fredo. but at least we can get esence from grinding the campaign & arena now.

Comment

Ya, to be honest, it's not in any of the next few sprints. It will be a while before that is revisited. Something else that is quite common nowadays is crafting. So disenchant whatever you want and craft whatever you want, with enough resources.

Comment

Working...
            X